Chapter 26

"WHAT THE FUCK...... (Y/N)!"

Jeff's loud voice boomed as he ripped your bedroom door open in a fit of anger, only to be met with gallons upon gallons of sticky syrup.

You tried to stifle your laughter as you watched this happen from your closet, which was ajar. You anticipated Jeff barging into your room like this. There's a reason for it, too.

A couple days ago, you were blow drying your hair after you took a shower. However, someone- that being Jeff- had put baby powder in the blow dryer. So instead of drying and styling your hair, you had a face full of white powder. To say the least, you were not amused. And BEN had told you Jeff was one who pranked you. Jeff had also pranked BEN, dumping water on him as he slept. BEN was not amused either.

So the two of you had decided to get back at him. You put food dye in the shower head just before Jeff had taken a shower. And BEN crept in while Jeff was in the shower and stole his clothes. Knowing the Jeff would come after the two of you, you had put up a line of defense- a huge bucket filled to the brim with syrup, sitting above your door.

So, Jeff now stood in your doorway, with only a towel covering his lower half, thick syrup dripping down onto the floor, where a massive puddle had already formed. His pale skin was stained with blotches of red, blue, and purple (from the mixing of the two dyes), and his hair was matted down, clinging to his face due to the syrup that engulfed him only moments before.

His dangerous gaze slowly traveled to the slightly cracked open closet. He locked eyes with you, and started slowly approaching.

You, still trying to contain your giggles, couldn't hold back anymore. Jeff's appearance was too much. He looked like confetti cake covered with stickier, thinner frosting.

Jeff yanked the closet doors open, glaring at you. He wore a dark, ominous on his face that revealed just how 'happy' and 'joyful' he was that you had pranked him back.

You immediately shut up.

You realized Jeff's look. Living with him had allowed you to learn more about him, and read him easier. You almost wish you didn't know what his look meant.

"Um... Hi... (Y/n) here..." You squeaked, offering a small, awkward wave.

"(Y/n)..." Jeff growled.

You panicked and darted between his legs, escaping through the space his stance offers you. You jumped to your feet and took off running, hopping over the sticky syrup puddle. You ran down the hallway, stopping at BEN's door.

You rapidly banged on the door, not stopping until he yanked it open. You opened your mouth to say something, but got cut short when BEN's eyes widened.

BEN threw Jeff's clothes at your face and slammed his door shut. You heard the lock click.

"Shit." Jeff's clothes muffled your voice slightly, as you turned around to run again. However, your face slammed into what seemed to be the wall. You fell on your butt, Jeff's clothes flying out of your hands.

Pale hands reached down and grabbed the clothes, picking them up.

You knew who those hands belonged to. Afraid to look up, you slowly started scooting away, as Jeff quickly threw his clothes on.

You stopped when you felt a heavy hand rest on your shoulder, and sickeningly sweet smelling hair tickle your cheek.

"And where do you think you're going?" His raspy voice cut cleanly through the air.

"To... Um... Slendy?" You responded, your voice raising a bit at the end, like you were asking a question.

You felt your body being yanked up off the floor, and thrown over a shoulder like a rag doll.