Chapter 41

Sorry this came up so late (at least where I am, it's late). And sorry for any errors, didn't edit it 'cause I finished writing it not too long ago. Enjoy, guys :P

-------------------------------------------------

You felt enormous waves of anger and frustration wash over every inch of your body, violent feelings filling up every part of your being.

You could easily tell Jeff felt the same- his eyes contained nothing but a feral, predatory determination. Every muscle was tense, his hands wrapped tightly around the handle of his favorite knife as he stalked around Slender's office.

Speaking of the faceless figure towering over you and your boyfriend, if he had features on his face, they would reveal nothing but the same emotions that plagued you and your mind.

Ticci Toby has also been summoned to the room by Slender, just as Jeff had the moment you reported your findings to the leader of the household.

"Do not tell the others." were the first words that Slender barked out to you and the other two males. "I want the three of you to find Sally and her captor. I do not care how things go from there, that is your call to make. I just want you to bring Sally back, safe and sound, like she has always been. Alright, children?"

"It'll be our pleasure." You growled, clenching your fists. "We'll leave the minute we gather our weapons."

Slender nodded, turning his back towards the three of you. "I am trusting you three with this mission. Succeed, and show me why no one should ever cross us, or betray us. Things will work in your favor, should you succeed. Now go, children, Sally awaits."

You glanced at both Ticci Toby and Jeff, motioning to the door with your eyes. The two pale teens exited the room in a fueled rush, with you about to follow suit.

A black tentacle wove its way around your midsection, pulling you back into the room in a swift movement.

"Child, I realize that I said I won't care how things go after you find Sally and Jax. My word still stands, but I have something to ask of you. Both Jeff and Ticci Toby are radiating with intense anger, Jeff even more so. Your temper rivals both of theirs, and may be even stronger. I fear that it may cause you to act rashly. You are sane, unlike those two, and I know that you can still act with reason. I ask that you try to remain sensible for your sake, and theirs. Do what you have to, not what you want to. I trust you to lead the others well, and do what you deem fit for the situation."

You let your eyes flutter shut, inhaling deeply as you took in Slender's words.

"I understand. And I will try my best to follow your words and act with sense. Thank you for trusting me with this, Slender."

Slender dipped his head down in understanding, along with good luck as you left the office to gather your weapons.

Jeff and Ticci Toby were waiting by your room, both with their desired gear.

Ticci Toby had his steampunk-like goggles, and his mouthpiece fitted over his face, wielding his infamous twin hatchets. Jeff, like Toby, grasped the kitchen knife he was known to use on his victims.

"Hurry up, (y/n), we have business to take care of." Jeff muttered, gazing at you.

You hurried into your room to collect your ruthless daggers. You had, just the other day, sharpened the jagged blades to a fine point.