Chapter 5

"Go... To... Sleep..."

That raspy voice, deep and threatening, rang out from behind you. You stood up from your crouched position and turned to face him.

The boy walked into a pool of moonlight in the kitchen, showing of his features.

You studied the guy. His skin was pure white, and looked like it had a leathery texture to it. His white hoodie was splattered with fresh crimson blood. Along with his hoodie, he wore black pants, and black shoes. You stopped inspecting his clothes, looking up at his face.

His face was gruesome compared to your simple mask. His face was purely white, just like the rest of his body. His eyes were sunken in slightly and were ringed in black.

'His eyelids... They are... Burnt off...' You thought to yourself. You remained emotionless under your mask as your eyes scanned him.

Your eyes fell on his smile. His jagged, rough smile, twice the size of a normal smile. It was red, and stretched up into the wickedest of smiles. This 'smile' was the proof of this boy's insanity.

The boy brought his bloody kitchen knife up to his mouth. His tongue flicked out of his mouth as he kept his eyes trained on you and the little girl. He licked the blood off the knife slowly, then ran it along his carved smile, as if retracing it.

You were so focused on this boy, you had nearly forgotten the small being cowering behind you, crying. You turned and looked down at the girl, who, since you had helped her before, trusted you. She clung to your leg tightly, sobbing and shaking.

You looked back at the boy, scowling underneath your mask. You stayed silent, but brought your knife out of your pocket for defense. It seemed as if you were challenging the boy that stood less than eight feet away.

The pale boy looked at you with his large, ominous eyes for a few, before chuckling to himself in that deep, raspy voice. He then looked down at the little girl, his smile growing, if possible.

"Hush... Quiet down, little one... It's bedtime.... Close your eyes and..."

You cut him off by slamming your body into his roughly, catching him off guard. After knocking the boy to the side, you motioned for the girl to run out of the kitchen. You followed shortly, running behind her to the front door. Just as you reached for the doorknob, a knife flew past your hand, lodging itself in the door.

"Now, now, I don't recall saying anyone could leave..." The boy said darkly. He produced another gleaming knife out of his pocket, gripping it firmly.

You glared at him through your mask, backing away from the door. You stood in front of the little girl protectively, holding your knife out in front of you. You shifted into an attack stance, ready to fight.

"Hehe, so that's how you wanna play this game... Not tired yet? I'll help you." The boy was about to run at you, until the front door's knob started to shake.

Simultaneously, you and the boy in front of you turn to the door, alert and prepared to attack.

The door opened slowly, creaking eerily. The small noise echoed throughout the empty house. The door opened up fully, and in walked...

---------------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter. I just needed to end it in that specific spot. Anyways... Does anyone have any thoughts on who is gonna walk through that door? And just a heads up, there will be other CPs later on in the story. Peace out, cya next time.