Chapter 44 **Jeff's Birthday Part Two**

Warning: Smut ahead. Read at your own risk.

P.S. Be happy to know that me and CI3LXAL0IS both were unable to write this without our faces burning intensely. We did this for YOU. So enjoy ;)
Oh, and this is both my first time writing smut, and hers. (P.S. Sorry for the huge delay- I got wrapped up in school.)

-------------------------------------------------

***Reader's POV***

I felt really bad that I didn't manage to get Jeff a birthday present. Everyone else in the household had gotten him something. Big or small, it was more than I had to give. Even Jane, who absolutely hates Jeff's guts, got him a present for his birthday.

What kind of girlfriend am I?

I didn't even know my own boyfriend's birthday. I didn't get him anything. I should've bought him a new knife or something. I could've found a cheaper one if I looked harder. Anything would've been better than absolutely nothing.

I found myself wandering away from the group that had gathered in front of the T.V. Just a few minutes ago, Jeff had finished opening his presents. Everyone was now sitting around him, one by one taking turns, sharing stories from the past.

I couldn't stand being in the room now. It was littered with torn wrapping paper and bouncy bows and long strands of ribbon used to tie individual presents together. The joy filling the room to the brim was too much- it wasn't for me. I didn't deserve the same giddy feelings everyone else had from celebrating Jeff's birthday. All it did was make me feel worse and worse about my shortcomings.

Naturally, my feet led me to my room. I stood by the window, allowing it to swing open on its hinges, fresh air flooding into the room. The night landscape was ominously enticing- the moon cast its yellow light on the land, faintly illuminated the dense woods concealing this house from the mortal world. The silhouette of trees against the starry sky captured my interest as I wallowed in despair. My eyes were charmed by the sights- maybe this would be my saving grace, tonight. The thing that would cheer me up, make me smile, and tell me that it was okay to miss out, just this once.

"What's wrong?" Jeff walked into my room,  shutting the door behind him.

I heard the faint echo of the lock clicking into place, signaling that the killer didn't want anyone barging in and interrupting our rendezvous.

I didn't answer him immediately, which only prompted him to further approach me.

He wrapped his muscled arm around my shoulders, pulling me against his firm body.

"They're watching a movie downstairs. I escaped while I had the chance." Jeff's raspy chuckle sounded like music to my ears, slightly lifting my spirits up.

I offered a sad smile, trying to hold it up for as long as I could, until it faltered and exposed my real feelings underneath. I couldn't maintain the smile. It dropped into a frown.

"(Y/n)... What's wrong? You can tell me, you know." Jeff cooed, his warm breath tickling my cheek.

"I-I just... I'm sorry I didn't get you a present... I'm terrible, I know! It's your birthday, and I fucked up." I turned away from the male, slipping out from under his arm. "I wish I could've given you something. I fucked up. Bad."

I felt eyes following my every move, piercing through my back. Every tiny movement of my body meant a small shift in his gaze, which never once left my form. He was watching me like a hawk. I didn't dare look at him, though. I was too ashamed.