***HALLOWEEN SPECIAL***

Okai, so.... It's fucking Halloween! The best time of the year. I know I said I'd update several times this week, but I decided to write a special chapter for Halloween.

The chapter takes place in the future of the story, where you and Jeff are closer and sorta have a relationship going on.

A few days after Halloween, I will probably delete it, unless you guys want me to keep it up. If I delete it, I will post it later on again, when it's time and fits into the story better.

So no more notes. Just a story. Read on, rock on, be cool. Ya dig? Mmmmkay. Hope you enjoy! ^-^

---------------------------------------------

Feet scampered across the floors, shouting rang out through the halls, and decorations where scattered everywhere. Candy and treats were littered all over the floor, the lights flickered overhead, and evil laughs echoed from room to room.

That's right. A haunted house.
You were in a haunted house. YOUR haunted house, created in YOUR old abandoned home.

It all started two days ago, during dinner at the Creepypasta Mansion...

*flashback*

"Slender, Slender!" The cute little voice called across the table.

"Yes, Sally?" Slenderman's voice rumbled.

"Can we make a haunted house? Pleaaaaassseeee? Everyone can be in it! Dr. Smiley and E.J. can pretend to be surgeons for Stitched, like Frankenstein! And... And you can hide in the basement, and pop out at people! And Jeff can chase people, and Masky and Hoodie can hide behind doors, and-" Sally excitedly said.

"Slow down, child. I don't think a haunted house is a good idea." Slender said.

"Why not?" She responded.

"Because none of us want to be part of some lame-ass Halloween thing." Jeff grumbled.

Sally's eyes dropped, filled with disappointment. "But... We cou-"

"Kids would scream in our faces and spit all over the house. Who wants that?" Eyeless Jack mumbled.

"I don't wanna pretend to be some Frankenstein monster!" Stitched complained.

"People might even recognise us. And next thing you know, bodies everywhere." Zer0 said.

"I'd rather play video games!" BEN and Flick shouted at the same time.

"JINX! YOU OWE ME A NEW VIDEO GAME!" The two said in unison. BEN stared at Flick, and then a playful argument erupted between the two.

"We wouldn't get any candy... I wouldn't be able to hand out MY candy..." Laughing Jack whined.

"I don't want this house to be ruined, child. I really do not think this would be a good idea." Slender said.

Sally looked down, resting her head on her arm, playing with her food. She had a pout painted on her face, and her eyes started to get wider.

Everyone stared at Sally, watching her.

You sighed. "Um... Slender? If... If it bothers you to use this house, which people wouldn't find anyways, why can't we just use my old house?"

"(Y/n), you actually want to do this?" Jeff asked, turning to face you.

"Well..." You looked at Sally. "Of course, who doesn't want to have a haunted house? You guys are just afraid of people hating it, or not being able to scare anyone."

The whole table erupted into shouts and arguments.

"Guys, I think we should do it. It'd be fun." Masky said. Hoodie nodded silently, agreeing.