Chapter 14

A/N:

Thanks for reading this story, guys. Means a lot, really. And this is pretty much where the fun begins, so enjoy! It's a longer chapter, with a lot of Jeff. So maybe it'll be good. Sorry for any mistakes. I mess up a lot, soo... Expect the worse hah. Anyways, stay rad :8

---------------------------------------------

The old wooden door flew open, hitting the wall with a loud thud.

Jeff looked at the lone figure standing in the doorway. The bloody knife he gripped in his hand was positioned right above your neck, as his attention was stolen by none other than Austin himself.

"Get the fuck off of her."

That single phrase exploded out of Austin's mouth right before he made his next move.

Jeff's body flew off of your own, taking the knife along with him.

You rolled onto your side, breathing hard. You looked over at Austin, a small smile growing on your lips.

Austin was wrestling with Jeff for the knife. He brought his knee down on Jeff's hand, causing Jeff's grip on the knife to ease up. Just as Austin tried to rip the knife out of Jeff's hand, Jeff moved his hand, using just enough force to send the knife sliding across the floor. The knife came to a stop right beside you.

Jeff's eyes widened, if possible, and he forced Austin off of him.

You reached your hand out, picking the knife up. Your knife.

Jeff jumped up, sending a hard kick into Austin's side. He then made a move towards you, his eyes on the knife.

You watched Jeff, pressing your free hand against the wound Jeff had painfully reopened, on your hip. You held the knife out in front of you.

"Jeff, it's two against one. Just give up now." Austin spoke, standing behind Jeff.

"Me? Give up? Are you fucking stupid? I never give up. I get what I want. I do what I want. And what I want is to make the two of you go to damn sleep."

Jeff's raspy voice lowered before he finished the sentence, as he lunged at you.

You, staying where you were, simply held the knife out in front of you protectively, ready to plunge the blade into Jeff.

Austin grabbed Jeff's shoulders from behind, and yanked him back.

Jeff turned, sending a strong fist into Austin's face.

Austin grunted, stepping back as he shook his head in effort to get himself refocused again.

You took this chance to slam into Jeff's back.

Jeff stumbled forward, falling onto the floor hard. His face smacked against the wood, and a muffled "shit" slipped out of his mouth.

Jeff rolled to the side, just as you threw the knife down, into the spot his head was in a moment earlier.

You were getting tired of this, and your energy was being sapped by your useless actions. Jeff, however, was not fazed at all, and seemed as if he would never get tired or be weakened.

"I'm not even trying my best right now, and you can't even get a single stab in? Pathetic. I never should've taken my time with such a weak human." Jeff growled, looking at you after he stood back up.

A sly smirk flashed across his face. He reached into his hoodie's pocket and pulled out a knife of his own.

You watched Jeff, dumbfounded. He had a knife this whole time, but decided to wear you and Austin down before using it? Well, Austin wasn't really worn down at all. But you knew you were.