ELEVEN

"Look at me, I wanna watch the pretty faces you make while I fuck you."

My stomach flipped and my toes curled. The smirk on his face slowly starting to fade away into the background. Everything got blurry all at once.

My eyes shot open.

"It was a dream." I exhaled, feeling both relieved and a bit disappointed.

Sunlight cast through my curtains, I checked the time. It was late morning.

Throwing my legs off the side of the bed, I began to stand up.

"Ow, fuck." I winced, looking down.

My hips and my insides were sore. I pulled down my sleeping shorts to see where the pain was.

Little finger print bruises.

I slumped back on my bed, "Oh my fucking god. It really did happen."

It wasn't that I felt regret. It was more, disbelief. Never did I ever picture myself as someone who would put aside the fact of someone being a criminal for long enough to sleep with them.

I'm a good person still, right?

I laid back down, staring up at the ceiling.

But what does that even mean.

I thought back to the words Dabi had said while I was yelling at him. They sounded so simple, in regards to me having feelings for him.

"I'm a bad person. Does that make a difference?"

At the time they were just words, I didn't really hear him.

What makes a person good or bad. Isn't it all about perspective? He hasn't hurt me. He is kind to me. That makes him a good person to me.

I rolled my eyes and buried my face into my pillow.

"What am I thinking? I saw those victims from the robbery. What explanation is there for that." I groaned.

Not wanting to think about this stuff anymore, I finally got out of bed. I heard my phone vibrate on my nightstand so I quickly picked it up.

13 Messages from Seiko
4 Missed Calls from Seiko
3 Missed Calls from Shift Manager

"Motherfucker!" I exclaimed, bending over with my head in my hands, "I missed work last night!"

"I'm so dead." I grumbled, walking into my kitchen to get some water.

I scrolled through Seiko's messages. Most of them asking where I was and when I was coming home. Some mad. Some concerned. The last one is them realizing they had Find My Friends on and saw I was at my apartment, so they stopped panicking.

I hurried to reply to their message from moments ago.

Seiko: Pls text me so I know you're not dead

Me: I'm up. Sorry. Felt really sick and passed out last night at my place. Missed work. In big trouble with the boss.

I closed my eyes tight. Lying to them was one of the worst feelings, but even more so now I couldn't tell them what was going on.

Seiko: I'm glad you're ok.

Putting down my phone, I decided I'd deal with work later.

I realized I had kind of forgot what happened after Dabi and I had sex last night.

As I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth, I tried to remember. I looked in the mirror and noticed hickeys covering the side of my neck like a painting.

I rolled my eyes and put my palm over my neck, quick to heal them.

I left the bruises on my hips though. I kind of liked the way they looked.

"Everything's gonna be alright, yeah?"

Is what he told me. I wasn't sure what he was referring to. But I wasn't confident in his statement.

"Ah I remember now." I mumbled, mouth full of toothpaste.

We kissed for a little bit longer, but then I started getting in my head again. I wanted to ask him questions but he said he couldn't answer anything, it wasn't safe for me. Irritated, I asked him to leave.

I must've passed out shortly after that.

I spat into the sink and wiped the remaining toothpaste off my mouth, "I still don't know how he got into my apartment."

My mind getting the better of me, I grabbed my laptop and pulled up google. I knew I shouldn't do this, but if he wouldn't answer my questions then I'd get an outsiders look.

I clicked up into the search bar:

VILLAIN DABI

A handful of articles immediately popped up. I turned away, scared of what I'm about to see, but I took a deep breath and looked back at my screen.

Most of them are for similar things.

Arson.

Robberies.

But every article is somehow linked to a group called The League Of Villains.

I noticed the same man that was on the TV that one day is almost always in the same news articles. Tomura Shigaraki.

I don't see what his quirk is, but everyone seems to be terrified of him. I think he's the leader.

I bit my thumb nail as I continued reading about Dabi.

"It could be worse." I stated out loud guiltily.

I felt awful, making excuses for a criminal just because I have feelings for him.

"THIS IS ALL SO CONFUSING!" I groaned, throwing my head back.

I slammed my laptop shut and decided I should probably have another conversation with Dabi, clothes on, about everything I know.

Because right now I have no idea what to make of all of this.