TWENTY FOUR

"Uhm, okay so now that you've been dicked down, wanna eat?"

I looked back through the mirror at Dabi with a glare. I was currently assessing his handprints on my ass. Which were both very sexy and now very painful.

It hurt to sit and the longer they were there the more they stung. I should've known this I'm a fucking nurse.

"I'm going to need you to not be selfish for like ten more minutes." I replied putting my palms where his just were.

"My bad," He scratched the back of his neck, "I just figured since you were making dinner before...."

My head snapped up at him, "Yeah and some horny motherfucker distracted me, didn't he?!"

He chuckled and sat on the closed toilet while he waited for me.

"Aw, are you healing them away?" He asked, almost pouting.

Rolling my eyes, I started up my quirk, "Not completely. Just enough to stop the pain. There will just be red marks left over in your shape."

"Mmm," Grabbing my hips he pulled me over to him and kissed my side, "Good."

Stretching his legs out, he yawned, "I know you were going to cook us a gourmet meal with all the ingredients you have in your fridge, but I was thinking we could go out."

Focusing on what I was doing I paid little attention, "You can just say fast food you don't have to word it like that."

Dabi kicked the back of my knee, causing me to fall forward a bit, "No brat, I mean go out-out."

I looked in the mirror. The pain was gone and the marks looked pretty to me. I walked into my room to go find my shorts, Dabi followed.

"How? It's not like you can eat with your mask on."

Dabi ran his hands from my shoulders down my arms, making me stop what I was doing. He had been so touchy feely with me lately no matter what we were doing.

"I have a friend who owns a restaurant." He paused, "Well not really a friend, but he's a... ya know... so he knows me and wouldn't snitch. There's a back room we can eat in where just us... ya knows... eat in."

I didn't know why he wouldn't just say it. I turned to him.

"You want me in a room full of villains?"

His mouth opened like he was about to speak but nothing came out.

I laughed, "It'll be fine. They are there to feel normal right? They're not going to cause a scene. Let me get dressed."

Dabi stayed in the spot he was in, like he was still processing the words I had just said.

I had got dressed, something casual, assuming this wasn't going to be anything fancy. That wasn't Dabi's style. I walked back into the bathroom and put my hand on my neck.

"Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?" He hurried in behind me.

"Uhm, healing the thousand hickies you put on my neck you vampire." I looked at him as if it were obvious.

He grabbed my wrist gently and brought it down, kissing my neck, "Keep em."

"They're totally noticeable. Anyone we come across will see them."

"So?" He smirked.

Why does he have to be so stupidly charming.

Sighing, I playfully smacked his chest, "Fine."