TWENTY EIGHT

So, turns out, I was still angry.

Dabi had spent the night and things were fine. He was clingy as he had been the other times he slept in my bed.

It was cooler last night, I kept the window open so we could stay tangled together. I loved every moment of it.

But this morning? He was pissing me off.

We stayed leaned back against the couch, Dabi's eyes fixed to the TV. Suki was out on the balcony soaking up the sun, I had no idea where Kenma was hiding. But my eyes were intensely watching his hands.

Flip. Flip. Flip.

In between his long fingers he'd swing his iPhone, fidgeting with it subconsciously. Every so often it'd vibrate and he'd check it, sending a quick message back or scroll through social media before going back to the TV.

It made my blood boil.

I forgave him yesterday, yes. But watching him have his phone on him so naturally and reply to things so swiftly made me angry.

I don't care if it's 'for my safety'. That sounds like a weak excuse. It takes you five seconds to send me a text when you're gone for that long.

"You've been staring at me for the past ten minutes. Do you want something?" Dabi asked, still spinning his phone.

"Well it's just—"

"—Hold on one sec." He interrupted, putting his finger up and replying to a text.

My hands balled into fists.

"Alright, now what?"

Since I couldn't take back my apology acceptance or kick him out. I had another idea.

A wave of courage washed over me.

I threw my leg over his lap, straddling him, and pinned his wrists down to the sides, his phone falling out of his hand. His eyes went wide and looked me up and down, completely taken back by what was happening.

I swallowed hard, knowing the next words coming out of my mouth were very unlike me, but I needed to say them with confidence.

"I was talking."

Taking my knee I pushed his phone further away to the side of the couch, also pressing my core down on to his cock. He wasn't hard yet, but he was only wearing boxers so I knew he could feel the heat and shape of me pressing down on him.

"Holy shit." Dabi grabbed my hip, "Where is this coming from?" He rubbed his thumb across my bottom lip, "It's so fucking hot."

I wrapped my fingers around his wrist and pulled it away from my face, looking at him very seriously, "You know you're on your phone an awful lot for someone who never texts me back."

His face went into a frown, "You're still mad about that?"

"I guess so." I grabbed his shoulder and pressed him further back into the couch, "How are you going to make it up to me?"

I could feel my arm quiver, not used to being in charge, but I could feel him getting hard underneath me.

Dabi smirked and ran his fingers gently down my arm that was pinning him down, "Aw, my baby. You're shaking." He mocked, "Let's just do things how we normally do them you don't have to pretend to be the dominant one."

I shook his fingers off my arm and pushed his shoulder harder, putting my face closer to his.

This felt unnatural as a sub but I couldn't give in now. I'd feel stupid. Plus I was still pissed off. I could use that fuel.