Coming to terms.

A/N ( this first chapter is kinda heavy and has a tw! If you don't like stories like that or wanna avoid the tw just skip to tw end or to the next chapter! )

     Ezzalynn had just finished her bedwars stream that seemed like it went on forever. Her cousin, tommy who was living across the country in London had raided her giving her following a boost. She looked down at her phone and decided to text him a quick thanks before getting ready for bed, she didn't want her parents knowing she was still streaming after last time..

                                  Tiny tommy :(

                                                 ey tommy, thanks for the raid loser -Woman Ezza

Tiny Tommy :(- yeah yeah your welcome, so your parents still not with the streaming?

                                                     well.. no after last time I figured not to yk bring it up :/ -Woman Ezza

Tiny Tommy :(- well woman. your 19 cant you just leave?

                                                                           I can but.. I cant leave Lizz here you know-
-Woman Ezza

Tiny Tommy :(- yeah... WELP WOMANNN I have school tomorrow so

             You really gotta stop calling every female "woman" lmao but yeah catch ya later- -Woman Ezza

                                                                                                                                            seen 11:23pm

( TW// verbal abuse~ curse words-)

Ezzalynn tossed her phone down before going and grabbing a large T-shirt from her dresser. Her cousin wasn't much help but he did make her laugh.  After tying her hair up she flopped onto her bed and drifted off to sleep deciding what she would do tomorrow.  She woke up to the sound of pounding close to her room, she popped up and looked at the time it was only 9 in the morning what the hell was going on. She stepped out of her room to see her dad standing over her mom yelling at her for not being up early enough to make his breakfast, she hated her dad. Before she stepped back into her room she saw her little sister Lizz looking at her parents with tears welled in her eyes. Ezzalynn made a 'come here' motion with her hands as her sister ran across the hall before her dad could notice. "Lizz I need you to stay here and put some music on, you know my passcode yeah?" she pushed her phone and earbuds into her little sisters hands "yeah" Lizz mumbled out before turning to go sit on Ezzalynns bed.

Ezzalynn walked into the hall knowing what was gonna happen but she couldn't let this go on seeing what he did to her mom, though her mom wasn't any better. "Can you stop for one second and take a look around you?!" she shouted out causing her dad to look up at her with anger. " You are ruining the family what the hell happened to you guys?" tears welled in her eyes as her dad walked toward her, his anger practically radiating off of him. She heard her mom yell something but couldn't make it out as a sense of panic washed over her as her dad started shouting at her. she couldn't keep it together anymore, so much had happened to her, To her sister, she needed to leave she had to get out. "FUCK YOU! you are the SHITTIEST person on the earth I hope you rot in hell! BOTH OF YOU" she yelled as she shoved her dad back crying and holding the fabric of her shirt above her heart. She made a dash to her room grabbing her phone and calling cps.