Nerves

(tw- panic attack )

     It was the next day, Ezzie woke up too see Wilbur wasn't on the phone. Her phone had died, she had accidentally unplugged it while she was asleep. "damnit!" she cursed under her breath plugging her phone back in properly. She got up and brushed her hair, walking down the stairs to see tommy awake and eating breakfast. "Oh morning tommy, how'd ya sleep?" she asked grabbing a cup and making coffee. "Eh I was up late on the smp, by the way you did great yesterday" Ezzie laughed pouring creamer into her cup. "thanks I was just following the script dream gave to me. Im supposed to have my first cannon death tomorrow isn't that just great? I just got on and im already gonna die which only furthers the progression of the l'manburg and pogtopia war" she sighs. "man.. this is stressful I mean its not like I have to do plot streams every day or week but it really does drain. and im supposed to hang with wil today!" tommy laughed "you and wil sure are.. close" he said taking a bite of sausage. She turned away from him grasping at her chest like she often did when she felt panicked or overwhelmed. Was she moving too fast with Wilbur? its not like they've done anything, they haven't even kissed! so why was she feeling so anxious about what tommy had said. "you and wil sure are close" the words replayed over and over in her head. her breathing became uneven and her head felt light. She was starting to get dizzy, she set her coffee down making her way back up stairs tommy had noticed her state but had never been to good at helping her through panic attacks and he knew she needed some space to breathe alone. He wasn't sure why she was panicking but he was worried.

(tw - end )

She made it back to her room grabbing her now charged phone and calling Wilbur. "please please please.." she whispered listening to the phone ring. once, then two times, then three. "please Wilbur pick up." hen finally a very grogy "hello? Ezzie?" "Wil! t-thank god I thought you might've been busy.. im- im sorry to wake you up but im not feeling good I don't think I can hang out today I-ive been panic-y" she finished her sentence. Its not like she didn't want to go see Wilbur but it normally took a while to calm down from a panic attack. "Ezzie? are you alright your breathing is shakey and you sound like you've been crying. You know what we don't gotta go out. Im coming to your place, and before you object i'll be there in 20 minutes just sit on your bed and breathe deeply okay? and you aren't streaming today. I'll see you soon Ezz" he hung up on her without letting her speak a word. "no no no no I cant let him see me like this I look horrible and im just over reacting I-im.. scared to see him. gah! whats wrong with me! one minute im awestruck over him and the next im terrified to see him? its like the more I fall for him the more scared of him I get" she heard a knocking on her door. tommy came in her room before she said he could come in. "Ezzie... I know im not good at helping but I was being nosey and heard your entire conversation, with Wilbur and yourself. I know its scary to like someone, and to trust a guy especially since.. your dad and other shitty guys you've dated. But trust me I've known wil for a while and hes a good guy genuinely. Just give him a chance, don't scare yourself and push him away okay?" he sat down next to her. "for an annoying brat you know how to make me smile, thank you tommy, Im thinking of telling him I wanna start like, acting more like a couple.. or something I donk know" Tommy laughed and stood up 'im not fuckin annoying woman! you are. but really just tell him how your feeling about it all, even about your anxiety you feel towards it." "I will tommy thanks again bitch" tommy gave her a thumbs up walking out of the room.

She heard her phone ringing and decided to pick it up, it was Wilbur " Ezzie im here, want me to come knock?" "No your fine I'll go grab the door, tommy and I are the only ones here right now." she went to the door opening it to see the tall man with fluffy brown hair standing there. "damn I've never realized how tall you actually were" she was looking up at him, "yeah Im a giant and your an ant, its cold let me in please" as soon as she closed the door behind him he took her into his embrace holding her head and waist, she fit perfectly in his arms, she felt so safe and comfortable.

She moved her head upward to look at him, and he was looking down at her. She saw his face go red "y-you look cute when you blush.." she said turning her face downward again. "Wilbur I wanna talk to you.. about a lot of stuff so if we could go to my room and.. well talk?" Wilbur let her go looking at her with a soft loving smile "Of course Ezzie, I bought you some food and a drink before I came over here let me grab it out of my car okay?" Ezzie nodded watching Wilbur walk out to his car popping the trunk open. She heard tommy yelling, he was probably streaming meaning they couldn't have a super quiet and peaceful talk. "oh well" she mumbled as he was walking back with a bag in his hand.

They got to her room and Wilbur took out the contents of the bag. Wilbur had gotten her chips and other snacks and a lavender tea that was supposed to calm her nerves, he had also gotten her a small teddy bear that had smelled of him. "d-did you really get all this for me? thank you so much Wilbur ! this means the world to me. you even sprayed the bear with cologne." Wilbur laughed rubbing the back of his neck "honestly its nothing I care a lot about you and want you to feel better, so I figured maybe this would work anyways you said that you wanted to talk to me, whats it about? Im all ears Ezzie."

"well..."