So they meet

After setting her sleeping bag and pillow down she was asleep in seconds.

Morning came in what seemed like little to no time. Ezzie was "woken up"by the sound of Tommy's yelling "what the fucking hell?! Why are you yelling the earl-" she paused. Tommy was yelling at a man in a brownish coat with dark brown hair, she couldn't see his face. "I-I need to.. w-Wilbur" she said her character inching towards the man. "Tommy what the hell were you thinking just bringing some random person here they could be dangerous are you mental?!" Her character stopped. Whoever this man was he didn't want her there. He was right her character was dangerous. She carefully went back to her sleeping bag packing it up and putting on her bag she started walking off when Tommy shouted "wait Ezzie don't leave!" "Shit."

She mumbled she froze facing away from the boys who she knew were now looking at her. She could hear Wilbur mumble "Ezzie" under his breath then heard him grunt, probably out of frustration. "You. Ezzie. Turn around just who the hell are you" Ezzie stood still. Lowering her head then slowly turning to face the boys. "Wil-Wilbur" she said lifting her head up. Wilburs character took a step back as she did so. "Is it.. is it really you? Are you real are you here right now? I'm not dreaming I'm.." Wilbur said walking closer to her. "I'm so sorry Ezzie..." he said now standing right infront of her character.

      "You left me wil.. why did.. what did I do?" Wilbur crouched. "I didn't want to leave. But I had too I'm.. I can't even say how sorry I am" Wilbur uncrouched "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" Tommy yelled interrupting the reunion. "Tommy .. this is well you know her name but.. this is someone I've missed for a long time we.. have a history. I don't need to tell you any more then that." Tommy stayed silent and eventually left the call. "Wilbur you know that.. well I never stopped thinking about you from that night w-what I just I was so confused and so alone why?! What did I do to you! Why did you leave me!" She started yelling she hit his character causing other people to look around. A man called techno blade and jumped next to Wilbur holding a netherite sword. She backed off pulling out her diamond sword ready to hit techno "I'm- I'm sorry Wilbur I can't." She turned her character started running.

She ended up on a mountain looking over all the buildings. She heard footsteps running up behind her. "Ezzie please don't leave. I know you don't like staying in once place but please. Stay in pog topia, stay with me" Ezzie wanted to break character. She knew it was all acting but she couldn't help but feel her heart skip a beat when he asked her not to leave. She snapped out of it remembering she had a line to say "I'm.. Wilbur I would love to stay but I just need time I never expected to find you.. to find you here! Or at all." She said turning her characters face away from Wilburs. "Please Ezzie. Just stay on the outskirts of pog topia hell stay in l'manburg! Just please don't leave don't separate us!" He yelled making her turn her character around. "Fine Wil I'll stay for a couple days, but only On the out skirts and I will think about your offer. I don't want to leave but part of me doesn't...well cant stay." She made her voice break to it sounded like she was crying on the last few words. "Ezzie c-can we hang out for a while just walk around and talk about life, where I've been what you've been doing?" Ezzie agreed and they walked back to the base setting Ezzies stuff down before they headed back out she yelled "touch my stuff I'll fucking kill you!"

Wilbur was laughing at something she had said while they were walking. "Wow Ezzie your insane you haven't changed one bit! I'm actually kinda glad you haven't changed I like you the way you were, or well still are" Ezzie laughed picking up a flower and tossing it to him. "Pretty flower for a pretty man I'm glad you didn't change either Wilbur" Wilbur laughed putting it in his off hand.

  "So you really went on a whole rampage on some village just cause someone stole your bag of food?" Wilbur asked Ezzie laughed and nodded I mean yeah what are they gonna think when an innocent looking girl freaks out over some food that wasn't exactly cheap. I mean I got it back though so it went well I think" they sat down next to a lake. "Wil.. this reminds me of the first night we spent together. After you helped me from those creeps.. we went to a forest put up camp by a lake you made the fire while I set up some stupid beds" Ezzie said.

Ezzie didn't care if this was all scripted just the fact she could hear Wilburs voice was enough for her to smile. "Yeah you fell asleep on my shoulder, you looked so calm.. so peaceful you were gorgeous. And you still are you know" Wilbur said making his character look at her. Her face flushed she had to tell herself multiple times that it was all just an act all scripted even if he did say he liked her this didn't mean anything. "I know you'll need time, not just to think but to adjust. So come into town and hang out with me. I'll always be free for you." Wilbur said standing up. "Wil I.. I want to stay. I wouldn't live with everyone else in a big house I'm more comfortable outside like this but.. I cant leave there's so much good stuff here hah! But really I want to stay Wilbur" "I'm over joyed to hear that ezz.. I was hoping you would say yes so I could finally tell you." Ezzie stood up as well. Wilbur never finished his sentence, they were already on the way back to pog topia. "Wilbur what we're you going to say earlier at the lake?" "Well uh I- I honestly don't remember Ezzie" Wilbur said. He was lying obviously, his character wasnt supposed to confess to her for another 2 days. "So when we get back I'm gonna grab my stuff and head over to a nice spot I saw earlier sound good?" She asked "yea Ezzie sounds good need any help?" She mumbled a "no" and the next thing she knew they were back at the base.

She looked through her stuff immediately she had things in her bag that the others weren't supposed to know about technically. Though as per the script tommy had looked through her bag only to see a netherite sword and full enchanted armor, she also had empowered bows and many other weapons of destruction and war.

Tommy was shocked he started yelling "w-what the fuck! Who- WHO THE FUCK IS SHE! I have to tell Wilbur."

After she looked at her stuff and saw it was all there she grabbed it all back up punched the air saying goodbye to Wilbur and leaving the call running off by herself to go find a spot to stay.
She had decided on the lake spot they were at earlier it wasn't far from them only a 15 minute walk. She saw a cave that was by the lake she hadn't noticed it earlier. She went inside of it and set up a fire her bed and a few ender chests. "Best to keep my things in here right chat?" She asked. She heard the sound of someone joining her call. "Hello?" She asked.

"Hello Ezza."

A/N -
And that's the end of this chapter it was very heavily focused on the smp and the next chapter probably will be as well. Anyways thank you for reading have a good day/night
And make sure to vote n stuff 😎