Rebound..

Wilbur drove her back to her house, she opened the car door stepping out. "I'll see you on the stream later, bye" with that she closed the door walking inside slamming the front door behind her. Hearing the door shut so loudly had made tommy jump so he came out of his room to see Ezzie leaning on the counter top. "Ezzie?" Tommy asked walking up next to her. He would've continued but the doorbell rang. "Hey Tommy uh Ezzie left this stuff in my car it was from our date I don't know what's up but she seemed really upset..and asked me to take her home really suddenly could you maybe talk to her figure it out?" Tommy nodded before watching Wilbur leave and get back in his car. He shut the door turning back to Ezzie and bringing the basket full of left overs in the kitchen. "Tommy.. who's niki?" Ezzie said looking up. Her face was flushed and her eyes bloodshot her bottom lip started to tremble at the semi shocked look on Tommy's face. "She's uh well you see ha.. she and Wilbur had a thing maybe a month or so before you came over, niki wasn't feeling it so she ended it but they stayed really close friends afterwards, looking at the way they act and how they felt for each other you'd think they were together but no, Wilbur said he had a hard time getting over her but he hasn't brought it up since you.. oh" Tommy stopped talking and looked down "I-I'm sorry Ezzie that sounded downright horrid didn't it" by this point Ezzie was sitting in a dining chair with her head in her hands she was shaking. Her heart and chest hurt, "how could I... have been so damned stupid! I knew it was too good tommy I knew it he even had hearts next to her name was he.. just using me as a rebound? Something so he could feel better?!" She fell forward hitting her head on the table with a heavy sob. Tommy sat there watching his cousin hurt he didn't know what to do or what to think. This didn't sound like the Wilbur he knew, he wouldn't do something like that to his family or to anyone would he? Tommy didn't know his reasons he didn't know What Ezzies relationship with Wilbur was and he didn't know what Wilburs relationship with niki was, all he knew was that his cousin was hurting he saw how her chest heaved with her sobs how she had a hard time controlling her breath. He was mad, no furious. Wilbur might've been a good friend to him but doing this wasn't acceptable. "I'll be back." Tommy said storming upstairs. Ezzie took the opportunity to go up to her room and ready herself for the stream in an hour.

Tommy pov
I shut my door going to my computer and getting on discord, I heard Ezzie slowly make her way up the stairs heading her door click seconds after. I messaged Wilbur

Tommy
Wilbur seriously wtf ?

Wilbur - ?? What are you going on about

Tommy
What I'm on about? Are you damned serious? Answer the call.

When Wil finally answered I couldn't help but shout. I was furious. "Wilbur what the fuck? You still have unfinished shit with niki I thought you were over her and - and now your using Ezzie as what?! A damn rebound someone to make you feel better cause niki didn't want to be with you? What's that shit all about!" I yelled, I didn't know his side of he story but I felt I didn't need to. Maybe if I did I would only be more pissed. Wilbur sounded like he was going to speak but stopped, I heard him breath sigh and then a thump sound, he had sat on his couch or something. "Yeah. Got nothing to say." I said pacing back and forth in my bedroom. "Tommy- I.. that isn't .. look I am done with niki. She texted me today saying some shit about how she missed me and we should meet up and... I just I wasn't thinking I picked my phone up and answered her. But I- I swear I told her I was done and not to text me I can send you a screen shot" I stood there. I didn't know if I should believe him so I did what I thought was right. And muted him to go talk to Ezzie.

A/N - hi yes short chapter, but I'm starting to move into my new place today SO! I should have my laptop and such set up in the next couple days and I won't have any big projects or anything else in my way of writing other then any personal matters ofc but it should be good for at least 5 new chapters in the next couple weeks ( is what I'm aiming for )
ANYWAYS hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and have a great day!