Dirty LA

"We've been walking for everrrr" Tommy said giving a fake zombie walk. "I swear if you don't shut up you can walk your happy ass home" Ezzie said turning her head slightly to glance at him. The group chuckled dryly. "It's pretty hot though, where's this shop you wanted to go to Ezz?" Techno said quickening his pace to catch up to Ezzie, who was walking in front of everybody else as though she had been a ring leader. "It's like three more minutes swear!"  "Bad day to wear a hoodie huh" he said dragging his feet. "Your a big baby techno" He rolled his eyes letting himself fall behind again slightly. "There!" She said pointing at this big museum "I know it isn't like a store but they have a bunch of cool figurines and shit here"

After walking around the museum with shocking low complaints from either of the young boys. They left walking around down town stopping at almost every fun shop they saw, Wilbur had a line of bags nearly heading up the length of his forearm with various items such as squishmallows, clothes, shoes and a few small things from a small goth business they saw. "Got enough items yet love?" Wilbur asked as he watched her looking in the window of a plant and pottery store. He smiled as though it was a habit, something he could no longer control and had no idea he was doing it.
"Mmm I guess so!" She chimed falling into step with him.

They decided to stop a big mainstream restaurant to grab dinner and drinks before heading back to the air bnb.

When their food arrived they dug in, having small chats between sips and bites.
"So..." techno trailed "ready for Vidcon ezz? I hear it's your first one" She looked up from her food, she had gotten an omelette with bell peppers jalapeños and a few other things along with more then enough hot sauce. "MHM! She chimed swallowing her food "I've seen so many vlogs about it and just a ring of fun stuff I'm so excited! Most importantly it'll be a great chance to meet my fans and build that connection with them!" Techno gave her a lazy smirk which had caught Wilbur's eye but he decided to not think much of it for the time being.

Once they got back home quackity pulled out a card game from his bag. "So guys" he said with a sly smirk "how about a little game of truth or drink?" Tommy laughed running to the fridge "count me in big man!"
"AH not you, if you and Tubbo want to play you'll be drinking cokes or sprites"
"Awh come on! What the hell I'm almost a complete adult woman, let me join!"
"No way in hell your mom would absolutely kill me if she ever found out I was letting you drink liquor" Ezzie said with a stern brow.
"UGHHHHHH FINE"
Everybody laughed at this interaction aside from Tommy who was grabbing a box of coke.

After a few hours of playing Ezzie felt her face getting warmer. "OKAY! Ezzzzzzzz ezz, pull your next card" quackity said. She rolled her eyes with a smile reaching for the stack of cards. "Let's see, it says "tell everyone the kinkiest thing you've done with yourself or another party(s) or drink 2 shots, OHH HELL NO!!" She immediately grabbed the bottle of whiskey pouring way more then two shots and downing it. "This shit is terrible" she slurred grabbing a coke from Tommy and taking a few sips before a scrunching up her nose. "OH COMEE ON !! That was a easy ass question to be a pussy" techno chimed. Earning a look from Wil.

A/N : Alright guys that's all for this chapter, what do y'all think is gonna happen with techno taking an interest in our Ezzie ?

🤭🤭