Breakfast

Ezzie woke up to her dear boyfriends face nuzzled in the crook of her neck, his warm breath hitting her neck in a way that gave her chills. 'Jesus woman it's to early to be turned on' ezzie thought to herself, as if hearing her inner thoughts Wilbur sat up giving her a sleepy grin and cocking his eyebrows at her as if he knew something she didn't. "Sleep well?" She asked shifting herself over so she was not completely facing him. "I did, when did you get to bed?"

"Mm probably about 45 minutes after you did, I thought I woke you up accidentally when I came in and got ready for bed. I guess not though. Looks like my effort to be quiet wasn't in vein" she giggled at herself earning a smirk from the man leaning over her.

"Oh that reminds me!" Ezzie said slightly sitting up letting her legs hang off the bed. "George said something about wanted to get breakfast with everyone today, we should get ready and see if everyone still wants to do that" she finished.
"Honestly breakfast doesn't sound to bad right now" Wilbur said not standing off the bed and heading towards the closet.

After throwing in a pair of dark blue bell bottoms and a nice black tank top along with tying her hair up in a neatly done pony tail, ezzie made her way down the steps and into the kitchen to find techno sitting in the same spot and same clothes he was in the night before.
"Uh.. techno ?" She slowly walked up to him patting his back which caused the gruff man to lift his head tilting it at her like a dog. "Did you not go to sleep?!"  He mumbled something about having slept down stairs before turning his head back into his folded arms.

"Oh my god, get your ass upstairs and go change !! And brush your teeth you smell like alcohol" she said pushing on him to get up. "We're all going out to eat so you'd better hurry up"  Finally he stood up staggering a bit before stretching to relieve some of the obvious pain in his back from having slept like a goblin all night.
"Fine, you don't needa yell in my ear woman, I'll be down in 10" he said retreating upstairs just as everyone else came trotting down and into the kitchen.

"What's up with him?" Quackity asked pointing his thumb to the staircase. "My guess is he got to drunk and didn't have the energy to move himself off the counter"Philza said from behind quackity causing the short man to jump at the unknown and sudden presence "Jesus you can't be sneaking up on people like that philza!" He exclaimed causing the group to laugh. "We'll we all knew he was there, you were the only one who did not." George said between throaty chuckles. "could've given me a heads up man" he mumbled walking over to the couch.

Techno finally made his way back downstairs looking far more presentable then he had about 30 minute prior. "Hey sleepy head look who finally got his shit together!" Dream said his head tilting back slightly. "Yea yea fuck you I had a rough night"Techno grumbled rubbing his hands over his face before letting out a heavy sigh. "Anyone got coffee going yet?" He said before plopping himself down at the spot he was sitting previously.

"You seem to really like that spot, I mean going as far to sleep there" ezzie said giggling slightly.
"No, we didn't brew any coffee like I said we are all going to go out to eat, norms or dennys most likely, unless you have another place in mind?" She finished her sentence patting technos back before walking towards the fridge and pouring him a small cup of water, as well as grabbing him an Advil. "Thanks" he mumbled taking the pill graciously and downing the water.

"Ah yes, the delicacy that is known as dennys!" Tommy said spreading his arms wide in front of the store before proudly sauntering forwards towards the entrance. "Is he always like This ?" Philza asked, tubbo and ezzie immediately looked at eachother briefly before turning to philza and nodding their heads up and down which earned laughs amongst the group. Once everyone was inside and sat at their table they started picking through the menu.

"Hey wilby you've been dreadfully quiet all morning" Tommy said folding the menu up before sliding it to the far end of the table.
"No, no hardly that just didn't get the best sleep last night in all honesty" he replied also folding his menu.

"I'm sorry love" ezzie said not exactly believing his answer as only an hour or so prior he had been softly cuddled up next to her seemingly to been having the best sleep in his whole life. She scrunched her face at the thought something could be seriously bothering her boyfriend and she couldn't place her finger on what. Her thoughts came flooding in. Was it something she did? Did he want her to go to bed with him last night and she hadn't ? Did she actually accidentally wake him up disturbing his sleep causing him to be grumpy ?

A small squeeze on her hand pulled her mind back to reality turning to Wilbur who had a light smirk on his face, trying to soothe the thoughts he could see running in her brain. It was if he knew but couldn't tell her what was bothering him. She gave him a curt tight lipped smile back before the waitress came to take everyone's orders.

The bunch sat there eating laughing joking. Ezzie occasionally giving a knowing yet curious glance to her doting boyfriend who was trying his best to soothe her racing mind all while try to calm his own mind. Overall it wasn't a bad start to the day, ezzie had just hoped Wilbur would open up and tell her what was bothering him.

A/N - alrighty hi guys what did y'all think of this chapter ??
What do you think is bothering Wilbur so much and what do y'all think techno said while he was drunk the night before ?!

I wanted to incorporate a little angst as I used to be so obsessed with both techno and Wilbur and deciding which one to write about was overall difficult I can't wait for you guys to see how it all plays out !!  ( 1,086 words )