Trouble

Arriving to the party Ezzie stepped out of the car taking the mansion into her view, she marveled at the sight before her. How was it possible houses could be this big ? She thought the air bnb was massive but this, triples the air bnb in size.

The inside was filled with people, loud music and flashing colored lights. She hadn't seen anything like it. Everyone had gone their seperate ways except for techno and Wilbur, they stood with ezzie as she went around greeting the other famous YouTubers who recognized her, and who she recognized. After she had said her fair share of "hellos" she went to the kitchen, the two boys following her as a puppy in tow. Grabbing herself a drink she turned to the boys "would you two like one ? Or do you plan on just following me around sober ?" She laughed taking a sip of the liquor. The boys looked at each other not realizing their puppy like behavior "I'll take a drink" techno said sliding past ezzie and pouring himself a full cup. Wilbur however passed up drinking. "One of us needs to be sober enough to make sure no one here dies" he said pulling his phone out.
"That's a fair point, I only planned on having a few" ezzie retorted. Techno just sat back looking between the two of them, seeming to down his now half empty cup of liquor. "Wow techno you know how to throw em back!" Essie said trying her best to keep up with him.

"Only having a few ?" He said peeking at her from behind his cup which was now empty. "I can't let you of all people out drink me, lightweight or not" She said pouring herself another glass as she tried her damnest to keep up with him. However technically was already 6 cups deep, whereas she was still working on her fourth. "You must have some real issues to drink like that" she said following her sentance up with a burp. "Ha ha, you don't wanna know what goes on in my mind" he said jokingly getting yet another glass of whatever tasty alcohol the party had. 

Wilbur had gone to chat with some other people he had been acquainted with, trusting Ezzie to keep her word on now drinking to heavily. Just as his conversation with his friends had finished up he saw his girlfriend stumbling to the bathroom. "Hey love looks like you need some help." He said bracing her up against his body.
"Ohhhh noooo wilby I'm ok just going to the restroom, gotta use the ... potty" she said dragging her words out. "What happened to drinking lightly tonight ?" He asked.
"I tried keeping up with the one and only alcoholic pig. Techno knows how to keep it down" she sighed disappointingly, he laughed at her "well yes, he is also a lot bigger and older then you are darling, go to the restroom I'll be back with techno when your finished" he placed a kiss on her forehead and walked back towards his friend.

"Hey man she tried keeping up with me I didn't force her" techno said his hands up in mock surrender. Wilber just laughed "looks like you have her beat" he shook his head.
"Yea, about 14-12 mixed with a couple shots here n' there" he said rubbing his head a bit "oh my" was all Wilber said in response.

TRIGGER WARNING - ⚠️ SA / ABUSE !!!!!

Meanwhile whilst Ezzie was busy figuring out how to re-dress herself she heard a knock at the restroom door. "Will ?" She called out slurring slightly. With no response she opened it to see a 6'4 blonde man standing at the door, his eyes bloodshot and pupils dilated  "o-oh I'm sorry I didn't realize I took so lon-" before she could finish her sentence he pushed his way in the bathroom shutting the door behind him and locking it. He pushed her up against the farthest wall still not having said a word. "Hey what the fuc.." his hand went over her mouth shutting her up effortlessly while his other hand trailed her body grabbing her in uncomfortable places, she started screaming against his hand the alcohol working against her.

It seemed pointless as she could hear the blaring music from inside the restroom 'surely will would notice I'm gone right ..?" She said as the man started peeling off her clothing, tears stung her eyes threatening to fall down her pink face. She squirmed fighting to get the much larger man off her, it was then he took her by the neck slamming her head on the wall. She felt her vision getting fuzzy, her ears ringing from the injury she just sustained. She kept screaming, kept trying to fight but it felt useless, she reached her hand up and scratched the man on his face giving her just enough Lee-way to scream out her lovers name as loud as her vocal cords would allow her. However that action carried heavy consequences as the man once again took her by the neck repeatedly slamming her into the wall until she fall unconscious.

"She sure is taking her sweet time... think she fell in ?" Techno said nudging Wilbur and pointing towards the restroom. "Mmm your right, perhaps she's throwing up I should go check" he said standing up and making his way to the restroom, techno followed suit. He was less then 10 feet away when he heard it.  A guttural scream of fear, it was his name. It happened at just the right time seeing as the DJ was looking for another song to queue, him and techno booked it to the door banging on it trying to force it open. "What the fuck was that?!" Techno said in a terrified tone. "Ezzie !!!" Will screamed frantically turning the door knob. Finally the door caved and it swung open. Wilber couldn't even describe what he was seeing. A man about as tall as him hovering over his now nude girlfriend, rage took over. He stepped in the bathroom immediately swinging on the man hitting him square in the jaw knocking him off Ezzie, while techno rushed to her side putting his jacket over her and slowly picking her clothes up from the floor. "She's unconscious will..." he muttered holding the back of her head. A small stream of blood leaked onto his hand. Wilbur however hadn't heard technos words as he was to busy going blow for blow with the man who harmed his love. Techno looked over Ezzies body, seeing the marks and bruises he had given her. Running out of the restroom he hurriedly looked for a blanket or sheet, something quick and easy to wrap her with. When he returned with a blanket he saw Wilbur, with a few cuts on his face and a bloody nose, standing over the man who was now face first on the ground. "Hope you killed the bastard" techno said covering Ezzie and scooping her gently in his arms. "Unfortunately no, he's still breathing" he muttered.

Will finally turned to look at his girlfriend. His eyes stung seeing her now ruined mascara, rosy cheeks and... "is that blood?" He said his voice getting away from him." He grabbed her clothes which were now all in a pile "let's leave." He said as he pushed the bathroom door open once again sending a text out to his friends who still remained somewhere in the house.

                           Miners gc ⚠️

Quackity - "the drinks here are fire" 8:47pm

                                            Wilbur - " we need to       leave, NOW. Emergency." 10:05

Dream - "wtf why? What happened. Party was just getting started ;(" 10:06pm

Phil -  "everything all right? I'm on my way to the front now." 10:06pm

Quackity - "I just got this girls number though come onnnnnnnn" 10:07pm

Wilbur - " I won't ask again, everyone to the front NOW. EMERGENCY. 🚨" 10:08pm.

George - " rounding everyone else up now see you outside" 10:08pm

TW END  !!!

Techno and Wilbur were already out front waiting for everyone, Wilbur had already ordered the groups Uber to the nearest hospital.
"Wait so what goi-..." dreams words stopped abruptly as he saw a limp unconscious Ezzie in technos arms. "Holy shit did she drink to much or .." he said, techno immediately looked at him scowling. "She got fucking assaulted you idiot. Have some empathy." Everyone standing outside quickly scanned the situation noticing the blood on Wilbur's hands and the back of Ezzies head. Tommy was the first to say something. "who... who the fuck.. WHO DID THIS TO HER ?" He shouted. This was the first time anyone had heard him genuinely angry. "he's handled." Wilbur said almost as a whisper. "Let's just focus  on Her right  now, please." He added exasperatedly. "What do you mean handled ? We need to call the cops we need to do SOMETHING." Tommy continued, Wilbur just held his hand up stopping him "I said it's handled. Tommy drop it." Seconds after sirens whirled around the corner and ambulance and a cop pulling to a stop in front of the house.

end - this was a whirlwind of a chapter for anyone who got uncomfortable with the TW scene I apologize. It took me a long time to write this chapter as I was heavily debating writing but I hope you all enjoyed this it was a whopping  1,580 words ! Make sure to drink water and I'll catch ya in the next chapter !