Drunk love

"I think it's time for you to go to bed Ez" dream mumbled his head laid down on the table. "Mmmmm" Was all that came from her, Wilbur wrapped his arm around her saying goodnight to his friends before starting the long walk up the stairs to their bedroom. "We might've gotten one of the bigger rooms but i'm now wishing I chose the one downstairs, you are not easy to carry" Ezzie had just mumbled as she was now in a non-verbal state.
Once they got to the room he laid her down on the bed slipping her shoes off. "Do I leave you in your jeans? It would be wrong of me to change you while your in this state but I can't imagine it's very comfortable. Mm then again your absolutely drunk so I guess it doesn't matter" He was now standing in front of the closet grabbing clothes for himself. "Can't go wrong with sweats I guess" He muttered slipping his pants down and turning around.
The second his eyes fell on the bed he saw his girlfriend sitting up right with her shirt pulled over her torso as she was struggling to pull it off. His face flushed pink at the sight of her exposed chest, sure she had a bra on but he had never seen her so exposed before. "Darling y-you should pull your shirt back down" He said looking away from her. "Noo Wil it's too hot help me take it off please" she said putting her arms down in defeat. Wilbur stood there for a second before complying, he slipped her shirt off her tossing it to the side before trying to grab her a new one. She grabbed his wrist as he was turning away "These to" she slurred pointing down at her jeans "tight" she mumbled falling back on the bed slowly starting to unbutton her pants. "W-what Ezzie this isn't right I couldn't, your intoxicated" He grabbed her hands away from the hem of her pants. "Wilbbb please? it's uncomfy" she said cupping his face in her hands drawing him closer.  "did you just call me Wilb ? You know never mind, i guess this isn't technically a sexual act so it should be fine"

After the small argument Ezzie put up about not wanting to put another pair of pants on she slid into one of Wilburs shirts and put the blankets over her lower half patting the bed for Wilbur to come lay down. He sat on the bed propping his pillows up against the headboard and picking up his phone from the night stand.   Before he had the chance to even unlock it Ezzie had wrapped her legs around his waist, he felt her panties against his lower abdomen as he wasn't wearing a shirt. "D-Darling what are you doing?" "you." she replied in a lustful voice, His eyes widened, face turning red. He hadn't known what to say to that, his arms were frozen.  She kissed him roughly slowly trailing her lips down to his neck before nipping it softly. He let out a soft breathy moan shutting his eyes. "No darling, this isn't right" He pushed her off him earning a very sad doe eyed pouty face. "You know I usually can't say no to that look but tonight's the exception love. Tomorrow when your sober and you decide you want this" He said motioning to himself "Then I promise you a night of painful pleasure, but until your sober I can't allow you to do anything" She mumbled something incoherent before shutting her eyes and curling up next to him. He sighed tucking her in the blankets before laying down next to her scooping her up and laying her on his chest making sure she stays on her side. "Sleep well Ezzie" He said drifting off to sleep.

A/N - Annnnddd next chapter overrr 👀 getting kinda spicy, anyways I hope you all enjoyed !! make sure to drink water :))