Big questions have deep answers

Ezzie opened the front door as the boys ran back to Tommy's room. There before her stood a 6'5 fluffy brown haired man with a yellow jumper on. "Wil.. uh c-come in" she said holding her hand toward the living area. Wilbur stepped inside sitting on the couch looking around. "It feels weird to be in the house of my child friend" he chuckled meeting eyes with Ezzie. Her eyes looked puffy and her cheeks were flushed, not because she had been blushing though. "Ezz.. please let's talk" she nodded taking his hand and leading him to her bedroom closing the door behind her.

"Wilbur I don't know what's going on with you and that girl but I need answers I need to know what you guys are I .. I need to know if I'll get hurt." She said sitting at her desk chair and grabbing something off her desk. "Ezzie.. I- I like you I don't want to hurt you" Wilbur said taking a seat on her bed before continuing. "Niki she.. she was close to me I admit" Ezzie cut him off, "what was she to you what did she mean to you? Does she still mean something I don't wanna get in the way.." she was starting to get anxious she couldn't predict anything he would say. "She was.. everything. She was my light I thought we would be together but s-she.. well she didnt think the same as I did, and long story short she got with someone else, I thought I couldn't love again after that but then... then I met you and.. I realized I could." He looked at her reaching a hand out to her.

"She doesn't mean that to me anymore, she's just a friend, I barely speak with her since everything that happened" she took his hand rubbing his index finger with her thumb. "I just didn't want to get in the way of something or get attached and end up hurt in the end so I - I wanted to clear it up but couldn't bring myself to talk to you" she started to tear up, why did she feel that way why did she ask such personal questions, questions that would hurt her if they were answered. Wilbur pulled her hand causing her to stand up, falling onto him and dropping the small item she was holding the entire time. Wilbur leaned over picking up the item, it was a small elephant shaped pendant. "O-oh that was my sisters, she wanted to me have it and now whenever I'm anxious I hold it. Its just relaxing to me I don't know" Wilbur smiled at her, such a warm and soft smile. "im sorry about the whole Niki thing, I didn't want you to know about her cause I didn't want anything like this to happen.." He looked sad, guilty almost. "I just.. you smiled at your phone when you answered so I assumed... well as you can see I assumed the worst" Wilbur ran a hand through his hair before placing a gentle grip on her chin. "I understand why you did, I wish you would have spoken to me about it. I was worried about you.. Ezzie." His lips parted slightly his eyes growing softer. His hand went up to her cheek his thumb now slowly running back and forth against her soft skin. His other hand running up her neck to find its place on the back of her head.

   Ezzie POV-
My breath hitched in my throat i felt my face burning up, I took my hand and rested it on his wrist slightly pushing his hand onto my face more. I felt my stomach flutter, he made me so nervous, i slowly leaned in our foreheads now touching, i felt his breath on my lips. "EZZZIIEE" my cousin shouted from outside my door. " I know your busy but food, food is here!" Wilburs hand was still placed on my chin, his mouth parted open slightly, I cursed under my breath before taking his hand and placing a kiss on it. "Hold that thought" I said smiling and walking to the door. "Tommy you are such a moment ruiner" I said quietly so Wilbur couldn't hear but loud enough so Tommy could. His face went bright and he gave me a weird wide eyed look. "Not like that idiot!" I shoved him a little before turning to Wilbur. "Hey uh we got food, Have you eaten?"  Wilbur shook his head no before standing up and walking so he was directly behind me. "We'll be down in a second Tommy" he said before pushing the door shut. "As I was saying.."

A/N - hahahaaaa steamy 😃✋
Anyways another chapter out 😎