The creeps.

Ezzie finished brushing her hair putting it into a loose bun, putting light blush on her cheeks and looking at herself in the mirror.
"I look good" she said winking at herself and walking back into her room. As she was getting her purse her phone rang. "Oh it's Wilbur" she grabbed the phone holding it to her ear. "Heyo Wil" "hey I'm out front are you ready?" He asked sitting in his car. "Yea I'm ready lemme go tell Tommy I'm leaving" she hung up the call spraying perfume over herself and walking out of her room. "Tommy I'm leaving right now will you be alright by yourself?!" She asked walking into Tommy's room. "Ezzziieee im streaming I'll be fine now leave!" She laughed turning around "bye tommy BYE STREAM!" She yelled closing his door and running down the steps through the front door. Locking the door and practically skipping to Wilburs car she was greeted with a happy "hello" to which she smiled in return. "You look good wilbur" Wilbur gave her a toothy smile, his face turning a flush pink. He was wearing a white button up shirt with black pants and vans. "You don't look to bad yourself ya know, you look beautiful you should put your hair like that more often" Ezzie laughed looking out her window, "it's just a messy bun honestly nothing special, so how long till we get to the shops?" "Just around five more minutes then we can stop by your house so you can change into your dress you wanted to wear before we go to the park for our picnic" Ezzie blushed, she couldn't wait to wear that dress her style was normally dark and "gothic" as a lot of people called it but this dress was very light and kind of fairy like, different but she liked it none the less,

   When they got to the shops they walked the isles holding hands, Ezzie was walking up to the snacks and the drinks like a child in a candy store and Wilbur was in awe he loved watching her be so happy. "Wil wil! Look they have those really yummy Japanese drinks here can we get some?" She asked her face beaming, a big smile planted on the middle of her face. "Ray- moon? What's that?" Wilbur asked picking up one of the oddly shaped bottles. "It's a good drink from Japan and it's called ramune, I haven't had one in a few years ...So it's been a while you should try one my treat" she winked at him grabbing a few strawberry flavored ones and putting them in their basket. They walked around the store for another hour grabbing snacks and ingredients for sandwiches. "Damn I have to stream later today too.. it's only one o'clock though so I should be good" she walked up to the cashier putting their items on the bagging section. While he was ringing up items she couldn't help but notice how he was staring so intently at her. 'This guy gives me the creeps but I guess it isn't that serious he might just think I'm pretty or something' she thought putting the food in bags with Wilburs help. "Wil.. the cashier he's making me kind of uncomfy could we hurry and get out of here?" She whispered to Wilbur slightly turning her head to see the man still looking her way. Wilbur agreed putting the bags in the basked and heading to the car swiftly.  Ezzie offered to bring the basket back, and as she was walking away a voice called out to her, "hey lady." She turned around to see the man standing outside the shop, she felt a tinge of uneasiness wash over her, her body felt like it needed to run but she wasn't in danger it was broad daylight with people around. Still she panicked "I was wondering. Could I have your name?" She looked at the man. 'What the hell who the fuck just goes up to someone to ask their name..' she thought taking a step back "uh actually I really have to go uhm I'm busy sorry!" She waved as she turned away and sped towards wilburs car. The man stood there watching her walk off before turning around and walking stiffly back into the shop.

Once she was in wilburs car she left out a few quickly paced breaths "I-it was the guy again he just asked for my name? Not even for my number just my name why. Does he know me or something I- I don't get it Wilbur what if he.." she looked down her hands shaky "maybe he just noticed who I was and wanted to know if we were dating. If I were you I would've said yes, he did give off some weird vibes but really Ezzie there's nothing to worry about your safe, with me" Ezzie took a few deep breaths before repeating Wilbur. "Safe with you.. I know thank you. So let's head home and make some sandwiches while I get changed yeah?" She smiled at him as they started the drive back home.

  Once they got to the house Ezzie decided she would try to carry all the groceries in, as a sort of flaunt of her clear overwhelming strength she has. "L-look at me. Haa, who's s-strong now" Ezzie said straining to open the front door. "Oh wow thank you great Ezzie how ever may I repay you for doing this tedious task, that in fact couldn't be done with any help what so ever" Wilbur said walking up and grabbing a few bags from her before opening the door. "Your silly love" he paused "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean t-to" Ezzie laughed "oh man so you can be all bold and flirty before I even said I liked you but calling me a sweet nickname while we have a thing makes you flustered, that's just out right adorable" she said setting the bags down on the floor by the fridge opening it.

"Hell man I'm glad I got food for more then just our picnic, the fridge is basically empty with the exception of left over takeout, pasta and condiments" she said before starting to unload the groceries they got. "It's probably Tommy, he eats so much on stream I could only imagine how he eats off stream" he said pulling ingredients out for the sandwiches. "So once your done with making a few sandwiches with me your gonna get changed and we can head out yeah?" Wilbur asked grabbing a few pieces of bread and putting Mayo on them. "Yeah that's the plan anyways, so what are you gonna put on your sandwich" Ezzie said also grabbing a couple slices of bread. "I'm gonna make a chicken salad sandwich and then just a ham one, how about you love? Any good sandwich techniques I should be learning" he laughed putting the cheese on. "Wellll no. I don't wanna tell you all my amazing sandwich secrets cause then yours will be just a good as mine and we can't have that, mine need to be better, clearly they will be though" Wilbur laughed putting his finished sandwich in a bag. "Onto sandwich number two" he said before continuing on the sandwich. "Mmm Wilbur look" he turned his face toward her and she dabbed a bit of mayonnaise on his nose. "Wil, I think you look proper fancy" she said slowly backing away from him. "You son of a- man your lucky I'm nice and wouldn't want to get you all messy" he said wiping the mayonnaise off with his finger before licking it clean. Seeing him do that made Ezzie cheeks flush. "Y-yeah how kind of you Wil how could I repay said kindness" she said rubbing her chin before grabbing his face gently to kiss his cheek. "I think that's fitting as payment no?" She said giggling and finishing her sandwich. "Okay okay I think I've got all my snacks and food prepared and ready to go now all I need to do is put on my absolutely gorgeous gown, your gonna drop dead from my beauty I swear!" She said running up the stairs without giving Wilbur a chance to respond to her joke. "Man she's great" he said to himself starting to clean up the small mess they made on the counters.

   Five minutes passed and Ezzie slowly came down the steps, she was in a long white flowing dress with lace and ribbon on it, and a pastel rose corset laced with white trim on the top and bottom, her messy bun was fixed and her bangs now fell more loose around her rounded face. She put on clear lipgloss and plain white vans to go with it all. Wilbur was speechless, she wasn't wrong when she said he could drop dead from her beauty, in his eyes she looked like an angel, that's exactly what she was to him. A beautiful angel. "You.. wow. You look beautiful love" he said taking her hand and spinning her a little. "I got everything packed up in the car, it's all ready whenever you are Ezzie" she smiled grabbing his other hand and leading him to the door. "I'm ready! Let's go I can't wait!"

    A/N - hey look a longer chapter ha wow who knew I could do it? Anyways yeah Ive started to get more ideas and things of how I want the story to go so bear with me. Also i know the story has moved oddly fast but it's whatever. Anyways I'll be starting the next chapter tomorrow or later tonight if I have time. Sooo thank you am for reading I hope you enjoy this chapter have a great day/night and make sure to get food and a drink!

   Don't forget to vote 😎