Getting on the smp?

3rd person pov

     Wilbur plugged her phone in then turned around getting ready to leave when he felt a hand tug on the hem of his shirt, he turned around to see Ezzie her eyes were slightly open and it looked like she was crying "d-don't leave, i- i had a bad dream and just..don't wanna be alone tonight.." he looked at her then slowly turned to her crouching down in front of her "I'm just gonna go turn the lights off okay?" She game him a small "mhm" and with that he got up and turned the lights in his house off. He slid into the other side of the bed pulling the covers over his face. "I have to stream tomorrow, it's been.. A while" Ezzie said in a sleepy tone. "Don't worry Ezzie you don't have to stream I'm sure people will understand, and if you still choose to I'll stream with you if you would like" he asked more then told her she smiled and drifted back to sleep.
The next day Ezzie woke up before Wilbur sitting up carefully and looking over to the man sleeping peacefully next to her ' what the hall was I thinking last night he probably felt so awkward and confused! I said I wanna take it slow then ask him to sleep in here with me what an I five?' Ezzie thought getting out of bed and slowly opening the door as to not wake Wilbur. She crept into the kitchen being a quiet as a mouse. She didn't know if wilbur was a heavy sleeper on not she just assumed out of politeness that he was. "I'll make a pot of coffee for when he wakes up and I'll post saying I'm streaming today. I've lived here for almost two months and I haven't streamed or interacted on social media at all really.." Ezzie said to herself while preparing a pot of coffee. She grabbed her phone opening Twitter.

~Ezzzzaaa
@Ezz.Ezziee-
Hey guys ! Been a while I'm sorry for the long break BUT I'll be streaming today and you bet it'll be a longgg stream. Maybe I'll even have a well known special guest 🤫 ANYWAYS stay tuned for a LOT coming in the future ;)
3,000 likes. 4,238 retweets.

~Dream
@Dreamwastaken ——> can't wait to see what you do in the future :)

——-@dreamisstinky69 - OMG WAIT ARE YALL PLANNING SUM?

———@bigtoe - WHOS THE SPECIAL GUEST?!

—- @ezzstan - OML SHES BACK KAMSKS

Ezzie looked at her phone "pog" she laughed to herself as she set her phone down pouring two cups of black coffee and putting a little sugar in hers. Just as she was about to go wake Wilbur up she heard a creak come from the hall followed by a raspy voice "ezz?" She giggled her face flushing at how cute he sounded when he was sleepy "I'm in here Wil I made coffee" she heard the now fast steps patter into the kitchen area. He came in with his hair tussled and a mess rubbing one eye with his left hand and the right hand under his shirt scratching his stomach.

"Oh man you look like a child from a movie waking up on Christmas" Ezzie laughed and handed him the cup of coffee "I didn't know how you liked it so I left it black I hope that's okay?" Wilbur gave her a goofy smile "this is exactly how I like my coffee, thank you. I see you like it this was too mrs Ezzie" he smirked at her "I actually put sugar in mine" Wilbur just gave her a blank stare for a few seconds before changing the subject. "So I saw your tweet, actually it's what woke me up haha, so your stream today want me to join you?" Ezzie nodded her head taking a sip of coffee when her phone buzzed.

Dream -
Tommy put in a good word about you,said you should be on the smp let's have a minecraft 1v1 and do an application if thats good w/ you?

Ezza -
Lol didn't think you'd actually message me but yeah, I'm down I start streaming in 2 hours wanna do it then and the application after?