His interest ?

Wilbur's mind stirred with fury, questions blurred left and right. Maybe it was the alcohol but he really didn't think so. Ezzie had caught technos attention unwillingly and he didn't like where this was going.
It was his turn next. He pulled a card from the stack reading it out loud "Have you had any thoughts about any person in your group ( rude sad or sexual )" He looked up before turning to Tommy, I've had quite a few rude thought about your punk ass of course." He said with a laugh before setting the card next to him.
It was technos turn now, Wilbur eyes the card wearily as he picked it up reading it to the group "Have you had any fantasy's ( wet dreams ) about a person in your group?"
Wilbur could've swore he saw techno's eyes flash to Ezzie before telling a big shot of tequila. The thought made his stomach turn 'disgusting' he thought before taking another drink of his own liquor regardless of it not being his turn.

After what seemed like hours, Ezzie and dream who had both been drunk off their asses were currently arguing about how McDonald's food had been made. Wilbur watched a techno who was sat there, quietly sipping his drink, the ice sliding back into the glass making a soft clinking sound when he finally set it down, his warm gaze was shifted directly on Ezzie and of course Wilbur had taken notice. Ezzie was quite pretty so he didn't blame techno for gazing at her, he had even seen dream and quackity taking a longer then necessary look while she was seemingly distracted, but with techno something felt different. "Alright." Wilbur said standing "goodnight guys I'm heading off" Ezzie peered up at him with a furrowed brow questioning his sudden dismay of the game. "Why so soon Wil?" Dream asked also standing, most likely to try and pull his friend back to the ground for another game. "I'd rather not wake up with a raging hang over tomorrow thank you, plus we need to wake early for Vidcon you all remember that starts tomorrow?" The others all agreed where-as Ezzie gently clasped her hand to her mouth "oh fuck, I forgot.." she murmured under her breath, to where only dream who had been the closest to her could hear, causing him to give her a small side eye followed by a quiet chuckle.

Wilbur had gone upstairs along with Tubbo, Tommy, Sapnap, and ranboo. Which had left George, dream Philza, quackity and of course techno and Ezzie. Through drunken laughed and a few games later the chatter of the smaller group finally died down, it was probably around 2 in the morning at this point. "So, what should I expect tomorrow" Ezzie chimed breaking the short lived silence

"Well... hmm there's gonna be a LOT of people ranging from fans to twitch streamers to other content creators on YouTube and such, if your fans don't know what you look like then they probably won't run up to you as much especially if your just alone, and there's usual a lot of security around" techno said, trying to think into further detail of what she should expect.
"Hmm that doesn't sound half bad!" Ezzie said
"Well I think ima head to bed thanks for the info" and with that she left the room heading up stairs to her boyfriend, who she found out was long asleep. She slipped into his clothes before slowly pushing herself Into the bed with him and curling against his back which caused him to stir, he turned over lazily slinking his arm around her and pulling her close letting out a soft hum before his labored breathing took place once again. She smiled closing her eyes before finally drifting off to sleep.

A/N - the next few chapters I'm thinking of doing something prettyyyy dark which involves some other YouTubers which won't be mentioned ( YET ) but disclaimer everything in the next few chapters is fake, not real and the YouTubers are all very great people and wouldn't do these things !  It's all for the plot :)) anyways don't forget ti drink water and ty for reading