Picnic, is it love?

Wilbur pulled his car up to the curb setting his car into park. He got out and went to open the door for Ezzie while she was digging through he bag she brought. "Oh wil thank you" she smiled blushing as she stepped out of the car before walking to the back to grab the bags and blankets they packed. Once they got to a nice grass patch under the shade that Ezzie had picked out Wilbur helped her spread out the blanket on the floor and setting the basket with the food on top of it. As they sat and ate they talked about none sense, Ezzie loved hearing Wilbur talk, she loved his voice and how happy he got talking about the things he liked. She pulled out cookies from the basket opening them and then handing one to Wilbur, "here Wil like this" she wrapped her arm around his locking their elbows together and ate her cookie, as he took a bite out of his before laughing. "That's adorable Ezzie" she giggled finishing the cookie before grabbing another one and dipping it in some kind of sweet cream Wilbur bought from the shop. She leaning toward Wilbur putting her hand on his jaw tilting his head down before going "say awh cutie"

Wilbur gave her a sarcastic eye roll before opening his mouth, she put the cookie in his mouth so he could take a bite but she got cream on the side of his lip. "Oh sorry I made a mess of your face Wil here lemme clean it up" she turned over to reach for a napkin before Wilbur took her by the chin "Why not lick it off me sweetheart" He said looking deep into her jade eyes, he saw her face go red and she got squeamish. "If you want me to" she mumbled leaning forward and trailing her tongue up the corner of his mouth before leaning back and smiling at him. "I didn't expect you to actually lick it off me.. that was hot" he said taking a drink from his cup. "What else could I get you to lick" he mumbled before taking another sip. "Ah-wha- I- I haha" Ezzie said covering her face with her hand and looking down. "Love look at me, let me see your gorgeous face" Wilbur said grabbing her hand and moving it from her face.

"Geez Wil you sure know how to romance a girl" she said her face still burning hot. She had butterflies in her stomach and her mind was racing  ' is this love, he's so.. perfect it has to be' she thought to herself. "I need to touch grass" she said heaving over before laughing. "Wil you make me feel so many different ways about you I can't tell if your really bold or shy talk about multiple personality's"  she said before sitting up to grab her drink taking a sip as well. "What happened to the shy blushing girl I saw just seconds ago huh?" He asked. "I joke when I'm embarrassed or nervous man just lemme have this" she said, before she could say anything further she heard a ding, it was wilburs phone. She knows she shouldn't look at it, it was his business plus they were on a date he wouldn't answer right.

                      *Niki 💞 -    Hey will when can we hang out again I miss you dearly ! Get back to me soon darling

   Ezzie read the text she knew it was wrong to pry into others business but she couldn't help it and now she really wish she didn't. Wilbur picked his phone up typing something and giving his phone a small smile before setting it back down. Ezzie felt her chest tinge. 'Who.. he wouldn't hurt me? Right...who was she though, he looked happy texting her.. she.. she called him darling' her mind was going through so many thoughts per minute she was so lost in her own head she didn't hear Wilbur calling her name. "Ezzalynn! Snap out of it, are you alright you look a little spacey, like you just got your heart broken or seen a ghost" Ezzie looked at him with a weary smile. "Oh don't worry I'm fine just was.. worrying about my sister she hasn't called me back in quite a long while, she's been on my mind a lot lately you know? Anyways wilbur it's almost three, I.. I should probably head home I do have a stream to do today that's kinda important you know getting broken- ah killed by dream today so" she said as she started putting all the things they brought back into the basket, they had finished all the food except the cookies Ezzie bought. "Are you sure nothings wrong you seemed fine just a minute ago?" Wilbur asked helping her pack her things into the basket. "Yes Wil thanks" she stood up leaning over to pick the basket up when Wilbur stopped her. "No Ezzie tell me what's wrong.. please?" He held her shoulder slightly rubbing it with his thumb. "Really Wil I'm worried about my sister, what if she.. forgot about me.. or she's loving someone more, or having more fun with someone else what if I'm not even important to her what if she's using me.. Oh man that.. that came out wrong sorry" she down at him with bloodshot eyes, her voice was higher and more shaky then it had been before. Wilbur pulled her into a tight hug "if your too shaken up over your sister you can stay over at my place and we can watch something to calm you down or try calling her later?" "No!" Ezzie shouted pushing him slightly away.. "I- I mean no I wouldn't wanna bother her or intrude on you any further then I have, can - can you just take me back home please?" She said her eyes now brimming with tears. 'Damnit maybe it was a family member or.. something god what's wrong with me' she thought to herself picking the picnic basket up and walking towards the car.