take it

*smut*

Ezzie woke up looking over at the man next to her, She felt a hard headache approaching along with flashes of what she had done the night before. Her face went warm thinking about how bold she had acted. She found herself staring at Wilbur as the sun beamed from the window shining onto him 'how does he look so... angelic?' she though setting a hand on his chest. More memories from before had came in when she saw the light bite mark on his neck. She felt her body getting warm, she pressed her thighs together wishing she could do it again, she lightly took her lip into her mouth, the words he had spoken to her as he pushed her off of him had echoed in her head along with the throbbing of her now very apperent headache. "when you are sober and decide you want this, I promise painful pleasure" She felt herself beginning to get wet, she hadn't had many thoughts of him like this before let alone act on them. "Goodmorning love, admiring what's yours I see?" His voice snapped her out of whatever dirty trance she had been in.

"I-i'm oh god i'm so sorry I was just" He chuckled "So have you decided?" Her eyes widened looking at the clock behind him, it was only 5am surly no one was awake, she decided to feign innocence. "Decide on what?" she said running her hand up his chest wrapping it around his shoulder before pulling herself on top of him. "seems like you know what i'm talking about" She raised her eyebrow at him smirking before placing her lips over the mark she had left the night before. "Maybe I do, I wouldn't mind a reminder though, would you?" He shook his head lightly as she bit down on his neck softly earning a soft groan. She made her way down to his collar bone nipping him softly before taking his skin into her mouth and sucking roughly. A quiet moan slipped from his mouth as he positioned his hands on her ass, lifting her shirt up slightly to reveal her black laced panties from the night before. She sat herself down on him her panties once again grazing his lower abdomen. "Your wet" he said in a deep grizzly voice. His eyes had darkened this wasn't the polite caring soft man she had known minutes before this man had lust in his eyes.

She pressed her lips against his running her tongue along his lower lip asking for permission to enter. He sat there letting her take hold of him making her think she's in charge, but he hadn't forgotten the promise he made to her the night before, and she had definetly been sober at the moment.  She nipped her way down his chest leaving hickies and bites on the way down, she palmed at his bulge that had been steadily growing through his pants, when she tried pulling his waist band down that's when he decided he had enough. He sat up flipping her over on her back causing her shirt to lift up. He took advantage of that grabbing the edge of it with his teeth lifting it higher exposing her bra. She whimpered covering her face with her arm. He noticed lifting himself over her grabbing her wrists with his hand and positioning himself between her legs.

"Look at me while I work darling" He said swiftly lifting her shirt up and off marveling at the sight of her underneath him. She gazed up at him through her eyelashes seeing the pure carnal desire that was in his eyes a small word escaped her mouth barely audible "please" she said her face getting warmer. She unclasped her bra sliding the straps off her letting her tits spring free, she whimpered taking her lip into her mouth. His mouth found her nipple swirling his tongue around it before nipping it lightly soothing it out with a kiss. She felt so vulnerable and she could tell he enjoyed it, He kissed his way lower until he reached her midriff. Once again taking the fabric of her panties into his mouth feeling the heat coming off her slick cunt. "W-Wilbur"

A/N - AAAA my first spicy chapter 😏😏 I hope you guys enjoyed its definitely not over yet but it is VERY late for me right now and I want to go to sleep so please enjoy this u lil freaks and make sure to drink water