Lucky

Ezzie looked at Wilbur in shock. "You want me to go with you?!" Wilbur gave her a deadpan look "Ezz seriously ?!? Of course I want you to go dummy your my girlfriend now who else would I want to take? Tommy?" This caused Ezzie to bust out laughing "I don't know maybe! You guys are "like brothers" according to him" Wilbur made a fake disgusted face "the betrayal! You know I hate when he calls me that" 

He gave a throaty laugh which made Ezzie smile with a growing blush. "Well Mr Soot I would love to go to such a.. formal event with you" she tapped his nose with the tip of her finger. "Well if your gonna be sarcastic about this very "formal" event then you don't have to come" he said giving her a fake pout and turning away. "Awh willlburr I was joking of course this event is formal haha!" Wilbur turned back to her giving her a smile before pushing her down on the bed jokingly. "Yeah yeah, so what movie are we watching first?" Grabbing the remote off her bedside table and turning netflix on scrolling through the different movie sections. "Horror? Comedy, Orr maybe a romance" he wiggled his eyebrows at her. "I mean I love a good rom-com" she said giving him a silly wink. "Well if you say so pretty lady" he clicked on a movie they had agreed on and got closer to Ezzie putting and arm around her. She leaned into him laying her head on his chest. She could feel his breathing. She listened to his heart beat "thump - thump - thump" She felt the pace of her own heart beat quickening, her chest getting tight. She took a deep breath inhaling his cologne. "Mmm wil, you smell good" Wilbur looked at her with a confused look. "Thanks I think" he smiled before turning his attention back to the movie.

  The rest of the movie was pretty silent other then a few "Awh" and "that's cute" and some laughs from the new couple. They were going onto the second movie when a scream broke their comfortable silence. Ezzie ran over to see Tommy standing on the couch with Tubbo crouched on the ground. "What the hell are you guys alright?!" Ezzie asked looking at the situation before her. "There was a HUGEEE spider Ezzie it was the size of my fist and oh lord I'm gonna faint" Tommy said frantically moving his hands around as tubbo burst into a fit of laughter. "It wasn't really big but it crawled on his foot and he lost it" tubbo said between laughs. "Holy hell is that it? I thought someone was being murdered here! Tommy don't scream unless your dying" Tommy started to protest but Ezzie pointed at him "not unless your dying" "B-BUT THE SPIDER EZZIE IT WAS- IT WAS HUGE!" Ezzie rolled her eyes "did you die? Are you currently dying? No? then don't scream!" Before letting him get another word in she turned and went back upstairs. She heard the boys laughing and arguing with each other jokingly. As she was heading upstairs she saw Wilbur sitting at the top with a smile on his face. "What's so funny?" She put her and on her hip tilting her head at him. "Your like a mom to those boys sometimes geez, it's cute though"

he got up grabbing her hand and leading her back to her bed. "Now that you lectured the children let's finish our movie, I paused it for you" Ezzie giggled a blush creeping up on her face "thank you" she said plopping down on her bed next to Wilbur cuddling into his chest. She woke up, looking around her tv had word posted on it that she could barely read. She blinked rubbing her eyes a few times to see it say "continue watching" She squinted and looked around hearing a light snore from behind her. She looked over so see Wilbur sleeping soundly next to her, his arm wrapped around her waist securely, as though she might slip away from him. She smiled to herself and had her fingers along his arm, his skin was smooth and she could still smell the cologne on him. She turned her head carefully to look toward her window. 'Still dark outside it's probably 3 or 4 maybe' she thought turning her head back to Wilburs chest. His heart beat was slow and calm, it made her feel sleepy. 'When had I even fallen asleep last night?' She slowly started to turn over so she was facing him, his arm still wrapped around her waist. She hummed and smiled to herself 'how did I get so lucky' was the last thought she had before she fell back to sleep.

She woke up to a soft sound of yelling and giggling, she looked over to see Wilbur watching her TV and the faint yelling must have been Tommy. She blinked a few times before she felt her face flush  'I probably look so bad oh god!' She though and she noticed Wilbur turned to look down at her. "Goodmorning gorgeous" he said smiling and giving her a kiss on the forehead. The blush on her cheeks only grew. "How am I so lucky Ezzie? I mean I'm doing the job of my dreams, dating an amazing woman. What more could a man want?" She smiled to herself, she was thinking the same thing just hours before. "I know I'm just amazing" Ezzie said sitting up finally and stretching her arms. "Man I haven't slept that well in a while I'll have to admit" Ezzie said turning back to Wilbur, who just gave her a warm smile before standing up off her bed. "It's only around 10 so why don't we get some breakfast before I have to go home and stream?" Wilbur said putting his hand out towards her with a smile. She reached up and grabbed it being pulled into his arms with a laugh. "I'm just as lucky as you are ya know?"

A/N- WOAH 2 CHAPTERS OUT IN THE SAME WEEK NO WAY LMAO. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this and as always have a good day/night :))