The Talk

"well..' Ezzie started off. "Wilbur you scare me." she looked at him with a blank stare. "I-its not like that ah I made that sound horrid didn't it? What I meant to say was well Im scared, to be around you, to fall for you to let all my walls down with you because Wilbur. I like you.. a lot and that scares me, it feels so easy to just let go, to be free with no walls no boundaries no guards around my heart to protect me from the pain.. and I know you are such a good guy, hell your practically perfect but I am so scared of being hurt, it's like the second I intrust my heart to you that you might drop it. I-Im not saying you're a bad guy I've just.. well you know I had some things happen to me and the reason I wanted to skip out on today was because I was scared to see you.." Wilbur looked at her, a scared and concerned look on his face. "tommy talked to me before you came over, he said I should give you a chance told me about how good of a guy you are. and I honestly do believe that. I want.. I- I want to.."

Wilbur grabbed her hands making her look up at him, her eyes had tears forming in them "Ezzie you are so strong, and you've been through a lot and im proud of you for still going but please don't make yourself be with me, if you don't feel the same or simply just wanna keep waiting ill understand, we've only known eachother for what three months? don't push yourself too much okay?" the tears in her eyes started to fall  "that isn't it Wilbur im not forcing myself I really do.. I want to be with you! I don't like the idea of being apart I want to.. to be with you" she fell into his chest her body heaving up and down from her sobbing.   " I want to be with you too Ezzalynn.. I understand you want to take it slow so lets keep going on dates yeah? and when the time is right.. you can be my girlfriend I promise" he held his pinky out to her, she wrapped her pinky around his. "promise" she whispered as she fully sat back up now looking at Wilbur.

She looked up at him his eyes soft and filled with love, his lips were parted, she inched her face closer to his bringing her hand up to his face rubbing her thumb across his cheek. "your eyes are beautiful" she whispered. He felt her warm shakey breath on his face, he could smell her vanilla rose scented body wash, she was beautiful. Wilbur leaned forward, their noses touched and her breath hitched "I-is this.. okay?" Wilbur asked and Ezzie hummed a yes. He cupped her cheek in his hand as her arm wrapped around his neck, he leaned in and kissed her. Her stomach did tumbles her knees feeling weak even though she was sitting, she could've sworn there were fireworks exploding in the back round.

This is everything she expected and more, this hadn't felt like any other kiss she has ever had, this felt refreshing and she was comfortable even though she had just been crying she couldn't describe it in any other word except for "love" She deepened the kiss making him topple over on to the bed. She pulled off him leaning above him "Wilbur thank you." he tilted his head his cheeks flushed from the kiss they shared seconds before. "why are you thanking me?"

" im thanking you for everything, the comforting words the help you've given me the respect you show me everything" wilbur chuckled wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her down onto his chest "you don't need to thank me Ezzie I do it because I care for you, deeply." she could hear his heartbeat, it was racing.

Ezzie felt drowsy laying there her head on wilburs chest listening to his steady breathing and now, calm heartbeat. she stared at her wall, her eyes slowly shutting, then darkness.

a/n - short chapter ill be starting the longer one later today or tomorrow I just wanted to get a couple out 2nite cause I couldn't sleep anddd yee anyways I hope you all had a good day/night lmk your opinions on the smp chapters plz! and make sure to vote n stuff