Going Out

Ezza decided she was going to continue to settle in before she started streaming but she would update people on how she's been.

Ezz.Ezzie -@Ezzzza
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know i'm in London and I'll be streaming soon just trying to settle in!

CoatZah- "Glad your safe!"
Funkyart67- "STREAM WITH TOMMY!!!"
10,000 others replied to this tweet.

      She shut her phone off tossing it on her bed walking to the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. She turned the shower on and let the steaming water run before taking her clothes off and stepping in. She had stayed in there for a little while letting the water soak her body despite it burning every now and then.She spent maybe 30 minutes in the shower when she decided it was time to get out. Throwing on a long sleeve and putting her hair up in a bun she went on twitter.
   There was really nothing special there and she quickly got bored. "there's still a few hours before dark hmm" She sat up and pulled on jeans and shoes and walked to the front door "Hey guys i'm gonna go for a walk! tell tommy i'll pick up some cola for him" She heard a yell of approval and left.

      London was fairly chilly but it felt good to be outside, she had seen some markets and stores on her first day here so she decided to walk to those it wouldn't be to far. She arrived at the store noticing the weather getting cloudier and she felt as if it were gonna storm but later in the day most likely.
As she finished gathering things up from the store and putting them in a bag she headed out. She really wished she had worn a hoodie instead of just a long sleeve that was pretty thin. One drop. Then two, "shit!" it had started raining, no- pouring down on Ezzie while she was out she couldn't even pull her phone out in fear of damaging it. "why the hell didn't i bring an umbrella" walking with her head down looking at her shoes so she didn't slip on the wet concrete. She had picked up the pace barely slower then a jog. She was freezing she needed to get home before she caught a cold. "mother fucker why did it have to rain while i was out this is bullsh- oomph" she fell backwards as another presence landed on top of her trying not to crush her under it's weight.

"I'm so sorry miss I wasn't looking where I was going" the man quickly looked down at her face which was scrunched, she had hit her head on the floor slightly and could feel a headache coming on. "ah I-i'm so sorry I shouldn't have been looking down I just didn't have a coat and wanted to get home quickly it's like a 25 minute walk i'm sorry-" The man laughed at her blurted out apology "I'm the one who trampled onto you" he quickly looked down at the position they were in. she was under him her wet shirt hugging her curves and he was above her his knee between her legs hair dripping onto her face. His blush grew as he saw her slightly pink face from under him. Sitting up and reaching a hand out to her he pulled her up grabbing her things for her. "I'm Wilbur by the way, and you are?" she looked over at him " I'm Ezzalynn, most call me Ezza though" the looked at her "A beautiful name to fit a beautiful lady" She giggled and blushed This felt like a scene in the movie, it all felt so scenic and crazy she let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding "T-thank you wilbur"

Wilbur POV~~~~

I was just walking to the grocery store to pick up supplies for my dinner and after barely 7 minutes of walking i'm toppled over a beautiful girl who is soaking wet. After picking up her bags and we introduced ourselves, her name was gorgeous I felt like i could say it all day and still love it. I just met this woman but it felt as though i've always known her. "Thank you Wilbur" Ezza stumbled on her words making the boy laugh. The way she said his name left chills on his spine. "It's still pouring outside my house is only about 7 minutes walk away and compared to how far yours is, Ah i know i probably sound insane but I couldn't just leave you to walk in the pouring rain" Wilbur offered her without even thinking about it really i just wanted to hang out with her more. "Are you sure ? I wouldn't want to impose Mr wilbur."

Giggling i grabbed a bag of her groceries and headed back to his house.
Once they got there i took my soggy shoes off outside letting them dry off, Ezza following my actions. Once i opened my door i pointed her to the bathroom, she seemed to be in shock about how cozy my house was. I had to admit it was a quaint house, warm tones and a comfy tan sofa across from the fireplace and a nice fluffy rug in the center. I watched her walked down my hallway and into my bathroom "I can uh bring you some dry clothes if you wanna put your wet ones outside the door? I can bring you dry ones while I put your clothes through the wash" I said going to my room to grab a towel and clothes. When i got back to the bathroom i saw her wet clothes piled out on the floor. Picking them up and replacing them with my dry and warm hoodie and sweats, they would've kind of big on her but i'm sure she won't mind. I got myself changed into something warm as well, A red jumper and grey sweats with socks. I heard the water stop and the door click i assumed she went to grab the clothes i left.

     When she finally walked out she was dressed in my oversized black hoodie and soft blue sweat pants. She looked adorable the hoodie going mid way to her thighs, my sleeves that covered her hands and her hair falling around her face, it framed her face perfect 'Ah god wilbur what are you thinking snap out of it you barely met' She waddled out and gave him a slight hug "Thank you, again really wilbur it means so much to me that you'd let me stay here, though you don't know me" "Oh Ezza it's no problem i just hope you aren't uncomfortable and don't think i'm some sort of creep ha" I said rubbing the back of my neck with a smile. "Hey I have to call my cousin and such to let them know i'm okay I'll be back in a sec?" I gave her a nod and she waddled back to the hallway where the bathroom was I could barely hear the conversation but I think it was something like "Hey tommy i got caught in the rain and ran into this dude we were both soaked and he felt bad that i had to walk almost 30 minutes in the pouring rain so i went back to his place for the night, yea don't worry he's cool. i'm safe. okay bye" 'Tommy hm didn't he say something about having a cousin move here a few days ago? It's probably just a coincidence i'm thinking to much' He thought to himself hearing the call come to and end "Would you like me to make something for dinner?" He said as she came padding back into the kitchen area "Mm yes please you can use the groceries i had gotten they were just kinda for me and the cokes were for my cousin Tommy, he's an addict haha"   'The tommy i know is an addict too.. God this is too much to think about it's a coincidence all teens love cola' I kept thinking about her cousin and my friend were similar but decided to focus on making dinner us.

  A/N
AHHHHH there we go they met 🙈🙈 It'll get a LOT better from here ( i hope LMAO ) But i plan on making this story fairly long and highly detailed and hopefully interesting plot and a built up to the relationship 😳😳 okay okay bye ~~ Hope everyone's well