Crushing?

Wilbur POV

'what a moment ruiner' Wilbur thought as the waiter came back around asking them if there's anything else they needed giving Ezza a wink. God I really did not like him, I didn't even have a reason not to. Ezza wasn't my girlfriend hell we weren't even talking like that so why the hell did I care? I didn't. Right? It was just because maybe I was jealous of him? He really isn't that attractive though. I don't know why I should be were just friend plus Ezza said that guys like him weren't her type. I stated calming down thinking about what Ezzie told me a few minutes ago. I don't have any reason to feel like this I'm fine it's fine.

That's when i looked up to see the waiter now talking to Ezzie giving me a few nasty glances here and there. I might not have to feel jealous but this dude sure knows how to piss me off. "Ezzie my love? Are you ready to head out" I said clearly seeing her lack of interest in the conversation with the waiter. Her face went red but she nodded grabbing her bag and placing a few dollars on the table as tip. I wrapped my arm around her waist and we walked out. "Sorry if that was a little much I just.. I could tell you didn't really wanna keep talking to him" I rubbed my head as we got to the car.

3rd person POV
"Wilbur.." he turned to look at her from the drivers seat. " That was so badass of you, I didn't know you were so cool and a gentleman!" She laughed as she buckled herself in "So anywhere else you wanna go? I mean if your up for it we can catch a movie my treat?" Wilburs face lit up from where he sat. Of course he would say yes he was happy to spend more time with her. He looked over at her who gave him a goofy lopsided smile, her hair falling in front of her face framing it perfectly. He felt a tinge in his chest, not like the jealousy he felt earlier, this was a nice feeling that made his heart go faster. 'What the hell was that' Wilbur thought turning his attention to the road as Ezza pulled her phone out to look for movies that were playing. 'Why do I feel like this? She makes me feel so light why. D-Do I have a crush on her? could I? I've only known her for about a month is that possible? Is it okay?!' Wilburs head was overflowing with thoughts and anxiety.

What if she hadn't felt the same about him? What if she thought he was weird they haven't even known each other that long. "Wil? Wilbur? heyy!!" Ezza had snapped at him "Hey Will you okay what's wrong you seem like somethings up?" Wilbur looked at her "Oh.. Uh sorry I spaced out I guess I'm sorry for worrying you Ezzie" Ezzie just looked at him with a worried expression "Okay Wilbur if you say so. I was thinking about the movie we should watch and I was thinking about the new exorcist movie that came out yesterday, I don't know if you like horror movies but I do, if not I ca-" "Ezzie it's fine I don't mind horror movies honestly they don't really scare me" Ezzie liked the horror movies but if she was honest she got scared and always hides her face.

They pulled up to the movie theater and Wilbur bought the tickets before she could pull her wallet out of her pocket. They got their snacks and went into the movie talking through the commercials at the start.
When the movie finally started the room went quiet everybody closely paying attention to what was happening on the big screen. Ezzie was very invested into this movie leaning forward when something interesting happened jumping back and covering her self in Wilburs shoulder. When she sat back in her seat after finishing her drink and setting it on the floor, Wilbur had taken a chance to lift the arm rest up and put his arm over her shoulders pulling her slightly closer, his face going red as he did so.

  Ezzalymn POV

  I put my cup on the floor after finishing it, and as I sat back Wilbur put his arm round my shoulder pulling me closer. I felt my heart thump and my stomach go queasy. I felt like I was on a cloud. My face was hot why the hell did I feel like this? Could he just be messing with me? God what am I doing Wilbur isn't like that right? I haven't known him long but he seems like such a good guy. 'No no he wouldn't mess with you like that. WAIT does that mean he likes me?! Oh my god do I like him? What's the fuckk omg what do I do? Is it too early is this too fast should I ask Tommy for help? No. No I shouldn't that was a dumb idea .. just go with the flow Ezzie you got this your good' I thought as I closed the distance between our waists so we were hip and hip. I put my head on his shoulder nuzzling my face into his neck he was warm, and smelled good. Like a soft scent of old spice. I could honestly lay here forever it felt great, so comforting and safe. I made a ballsy move especially for a shy girl, I reached my hand up interlocking my fingers in his, I felt his grip tighten around my hand which sent my stomach on a rollercoaster. I loved this.

   3rd person POV

Oh how Wilburs heart fluttered feeling her hand slip into his. He tightened  his grip on her small hands. His face was flushed pink he was glad it was dark in the room. Ezzie pushed her face into his neck more, he could feel her breath on his neck and it tickled. The movie was coming to an end and they had stayed in that cuddled up position for most of the movie. After it ended Ezzie excused herself to the restroom asking Wilbur to wait in the hallway for her, which he did. After she came out they walked out to his car, he went to the side and opened the car door for her. "Oh why thank you Mr Wil" "Of course Lady Ezzie." After closing her door he walked to the drivers side and got in putting his key in the engine. During the movie he had decided to tell her how he felt about her and to see if she had felt he same. He was pretty sure she did but he had to hear it from her. They were driving back to Wilburs place when they came to a red light. "Ezza.. I gotta ask." Ezzie turned her face to him butterflies in her stomach her heart was racing. Was he really about to ask her what she was thinking he was gonna ask?

Lol I was gonna make this a filler but I just kinda kept going, it's not exactly as long as my others but yk :) I'll try to get the next few chapters out soon