The 'Date'

"Goodmorning Wil" Ezzie said after unmuting her phone.They had called the night before and had fallen asleep on the phone.
"Did you sleep well?" "yes I did thank you" Ezzie replied going to find her pants she wanted to wear that day. "so Wil I was wondering if .." her face was red and her heart was beating quick. She didn't know why she was nervous it was just going out together as friends no big deal they talked about it before. "I was wondering, if you weren't busy would you like to get coffee or a movie today?" She played with her thumbs waiting for a response. " today? I don't have much planned honestly around what time would you want to go out?" he said finally getting out of bed and trudging to his bathroom. "Well honestly I didn't plan that far, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to hang out again, but whatever time works for you wil" "Oh my Ezzie you are just a tad slow sometimes it's great" Wilbur laughed and Ezza gave him a quick "wowww" before continuing to get ready.

 "Well honestly I didn't plan that far, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to hang out again, but whatever time works for you wil" "Oh my Ezzie you are just a tad slow sometimes it's great" Wilbur laughed and Ezza gave him a quick "wowww" before c...

She had finished putting her outfit on and looked at herself in the mirror "damn I look goood" She heard Wilbur laugh on the phone
"I can't wait to see just how good you look Ezzalynn" Her face went hot he called her by her full name. It sounded nice coming from his mouth. "Omg Wilbur I'll text you when I'm at your house" "Awh noo don't hang up on me" Ezza laughed and hung the call up, she got a text right after

✨Mr Wil✨

✨Mr Wil✨- rude

You love me haha, I don't need to embarrass myself anymore thanks thooo- Ms Ezzie😎

Mr Wil- yeah yeah just text me when your here

Will do big boss 😼- Ms Ezzie😎

After Ezzie checked herself out in the mirror one last time she went and put her hair up in a ponytail with a few strands of hair around her face. She put on some light makeup. She grabbed her jean jacket told her aunt she was going to leave and headed out. She had taken the car so she got to Wilburs house fairly quick. She sent him a quick text saying she was here and he replied with "come inside the doors unlocked" Was is okay for her to just walk inside? He said it was so it should be okay. She walked to the front porch and cracked open the door "Uhh Wilbur? I'm here" she said into the empty living room. " I'm in my room!" He yelled from the end of the hallway, she walked into the room to see the man shirtless and with damp hair. "Ah god I-I'm sorry I didn't know" she covered her eyes turning around. "Ezzie don't be silly it isn't a big deal if it was the other way around it would be different." She slowly turned back around her face was flushed red. She felt butterflies in her stomach 'why do I feel nervous' she thought to herself. 'It's normal to see a guy shirtless, I've seen guys shirtless before it's not a big deal just calm down' She was playing with her thumbs again waiting for the tall man to finish dressing.

"Okay ms Ezzie I'm finished you can look at me now" Wilbur laughed grabbing a towel off the chair drying his hair off causing it to puff up and get frizzy. Ezzie hadn't looked around his room before, it was nice. A big bed with white sheets and a tan blanket, a small bedside table with a lamp, charger, and bottle of water. He had a small desk by a window that had cream color curtains on it. There was a small desk with a computer and chair that the towel was previously on. After glancing around the room her eyes fell on Wilbur, she stood up next to him reaching and arm up to touch his hair. "Your short you know that Ezzie" He was leaning over slightly so she could touch his head. "I'm not that short just.. fun sized" She said still touching his hair "Your hair is so soft and fluffy what the hell" "Well i did just get out of the shower, let me go brush it real quick" he grabbed her wrist lowering it carefully from his head, then walked to his bathroom brushing his frizzy hair. "And Ezzie, you were right you look damn good" he laughed to himself which made Ezzie blush but she wasn't about to just let him make her flustered "I know I look good Im the one who said it anyways god. You don't look so bad yourself though Mr William~" she added a little soft sultry to her voice at the end cause the man to stiffen up as his face went pink.

Time skip to the coffee place -

Wilbur POV

After we pulled up to the coffee shop she practically skipped inside "I haven't had anything all morning I need my energy, though I normally live of monsters coffee works too" she said holding the door for me. I patted her head softly walking past her as a small thank you. It was fairly warm in the coffee shop, even I took my jacket off but Ezzie kept it on, maybe she was used to the heat she had only been in London for a few weeks now. As we sat down a waiter came up to us asking what we'd like to drink and handing us a menus with specials and deserts. I kept seeing him stare at Ezzie, and it bothered me, I don't know why there was no reason i should care me and her were just friends. The food had came shortly after the little encounter with the waiter looking at Ezzie, and we started eating and talking about streaming and other stuff. "Hey I'm gonna use the restroom I'll be back?" I nodded in response watching her get up and walk away when she was stopped midway to the restroom.

"That fucking waiter" I mumbled under my breath. I watched them talk the he gave her a paper. She made her way to the restroom and a few minutes later walked back out. She pulled the paper from her pocket and showed it to me, it had the dudes number on it. I was mad to say the least I didn't like the idea of others flirting with her and i didn't really know why. She just laughed and crumpled the paper putting it in her drink. My face probably looked shocked because she laughed and pointed at me "Why do you look so surprised Mr soot ?" "Well that man is attractive not being gay or anything but I don't know I just maybe figured you'd have interest in him" I looked down grabbing a strand of my hair pulling on it slightly. "Oh Wil your adorable but guys like that aren't really my type" i looked up an she paused for a second "G-guys like you, are my type" she giggled and looked away as the waiter guy came back around again 'what a moment ruiner'