Her childhood

(TW below ~~)

Ezzie and Wilbur were talking peacefully on his couch watching movies and eating pizza when the topic of Ezzies childhood came up. She froze not knowing what to say or if she should say anything about it at all. "Ezzie" Wil put a hand on her shoulder adjusting himself to face her properly. "If you don't want to talk about it you know you don't have to, if and when you decide to I'll be here still to listen okay?" Wilbur gave her shoulder a light squeeze. "Wil.. I do wanna tell you I just.. I need a second." She looked up at the man who's hand was still on her shoulder, she smiles and pushed her forehead into his chest since his shoulders were too high for her to reach at that moment. "Okay.. well where do I begin" Ezzie said giving out a small huff of a laugh.

" I won't bore you with horribly long details, but to put it short my dad wasn't the best. He hit my mom... and me, sometimes my little sister Lizzy. He yelled a lot for little things like not having breakfast or being unable to find the remote. He also drank a lot so I guess it didn't help him. And my mom she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and anxiety, she smoked a lot and never really took her meds. She loved to yell and break things she blamed my fathers anger towards her on me specifically. Thing is my dad isn't my real dad, he looks nothing like my sister or I, my mom cheated on my dad twice with the same dude in a span of six years would ya believe that?" Ezzie stopped to look at Wilbur who was looking down at her with a sympathetic look on his face.
"Anyways I started streaming when I was 15 and since tommy is my cousin he raided me after he got famous and I kinda blew up, my parents hated the fact that I streamed but it's what I love so I kept doing it even though if I was caught there was consequences... Oh and I basically raised my little sister. She was my everything it hurts that she's in Maine and not here with me but I know it's better for her there, better life better people. I just hope she grows up to be better then I am and make better choices then I did as a teen."

"That's pretty much the basics of it. I really didn't have many friends or people who hung out with me other then Lizzy, I was an art nerd I also did choir and dance. I got my first job at 14 and I wanted to become an art major but that's changed since I was younger. Honestly my life could've been worse, I had it pretty well, a house with a roof clothes and food I'm grateful for everything. Things weren't always bad..."

Ezzies eyes started to water before she sniffled and continued on. "My parents were good parents until I was around 10 or 11 I think. We were all really happy then my dad got fired and found out I wasn't his which is pretty obvious since his eyes are blue and he has blonde hair and my moms eyes are brown and she has brown hair as well heh.. but yeah things were nice we ate dinner together went on walks and went exploring, vacations were nice too.. it was good for a while.." Ezzie was crying now, without even realizing it "I- I'm so sorry wilbur I didn't mean to cry" she wiped her eyes that had kept pouring despite her efforts to stop.
( TW - end )

Wilbur grabbed Ezzie lightly pulling her into him with care, as if she would break if he was too rough. They sat there like that quietly not realizing how much time had passed. Ezzie finally sat up looking at him with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes "heh sorry did I get too sappy on you?" She asked looking over to the clock for the time. "Not at all Ezzie you can always open up to me" "thank you wilbur, but it's really late do you wanna get to bed? I can start getting ready to head home if you'd like?" It was already one in the morning but Wilbur didn't want her to leave he wanted to spend more time with her and honestly he wanted to know more. 'she still hasn't taken her jacket off, after hearing that I feel worried that .. no she wouldn't, I can't bring myself to ask anyways, it's rude if she wanted to tell me of that she would.' Wilbur thought before finally answering her question. "I've had a fun time today, I'd honestly like for you to stay I can give you a t-shirt and some pants and I'll sleep on the couch if you'd like?" Ezzie smiled and nodded getting up to grab her phone off the kitchen counter "I'm gonna call Tommy real quick and let him know I'm staying over okay?" Wilbur shouted a quick okay from his spot on the couch which he was now getting up from to go grab a t-shirt and pants from his bedroom.
Ezzie dialed Tommy's number and it rang a couple times before he finally picked up "hey Ezzie I'm streaming what do you want" "wow nice to talk to you too ass, anyways I wanted to let ya know I'm staying at .. a friends house tonight I'll be home sometime tomorrow"

She chose her words carefully, tommy knew that Ezzie was friends with Wilbur but she didn't wanna hear any smart comments from him at the moment "also Tommy why are you streaming so damn late don't you have college tomorrow?" Tommy made an unintelligible groan with words fumbled in "I do but I forgot to stream yesterday so I'm doing it now, it's not a long stream just some dream smp things, HEY! Speaking of which I'm talking to dream about letting you on. I'm pretty pog if I say so myself" Tommy was laughing at his dumb joke and Ezzie joined in. Wilbur came back out with black pants and a red t-shirt.

"Tommy I told you I don't need to be on the dream team I hardly know the story line or anything plus isn't a if a burden to add me into it?" Tommy just laughed "Ezzie it's not a big deal plus you'll make a good character and you'd have a badass arch. I'll send you links to the story before I go to bed, but I really gotta get back to my stream later woman" and before Ezzie could say anything else he hung up "god what a muppet" she put her hand through her hair walking to the living room to grab her clothes Wilbur set out for her. He was now sitting on the couch watching tv "what's this I hear about you coming on the dream smp ezz?" Wilbur asked as Ezzie reached down to grab the clothes Wilbur brought out. "Tommy's been asking me to join it for a while but I really don't know anything about it or the people on it or anything. Do you know anything about it Wil?"

   "Oh boy, yeah I know a few things Ezzie, after your done changing come to my room I wanna show you something."

A/N
-  Chapter was a little rushed but whatever it's out 😎 vote n stuff
Hope y'all have a good day/night