Town

After breakfast Ezzie walked back upstairs with Wilbur talking spritely about the different things they might see while walking in the city.

"Vidcon like officially starts in two days!" She said rummaging through her luggage exasperatedly. "Wil can you help me pick out something to wear I'm stumped and my clothes are all jumbled together" She said tossing her blouse back on top of the bed with a huff of disappointment. He chuckled staring at her with a look of awe, "yes love I'll pick something out"

After digging through her, very Obviously over packed luggage, he walked away from it going into his own area of luggage, after digging for a minute he pulls out a place Lacey top and pair of dark blue pants.

Ezzies eyes opened wide at the small gift he was holding infront of her, sure it's might not be been much to other people but she loved it. She put it on and it fit her wonderfully "do a twirl love let me see the angles" Wilbur said with a sly smirk. She danced around turning and posing every couple seconds "you look marvelous"

He said wrapping his arms around her "I knew it would look perfect on you even if it's just a shirt and jeans" She smiled tilting her head into the crook of his neck "thanks wilb" she said planting a soft kiss on his jaw "You really need to stop calling me wilb, Tommy is a bad influence for nicknames" she giggled before pulling away from his arms, the lack of warmth making her want to turn right back around, even so she headed for the bathroom to finish her look.

(A/N the pic above is what she was wearing if y'all were wondering 😝)

When Ezzie finally went downstairs, leaving Wilbur to finish up getting ready she found quackity and techno sitting by the bar talking softly "hey guys what's the chat about"  they popped their eyes up to her giving a smile. With slight falter and hesitation, techno spoke up  "We we're looking at shops in the area just to kinda ya know get a feel for where we want and should go" His voice sounded as he asked more of a question then gave her a statement, Ezzie was curious to if he was lying to her but decided not to push further as they probably would say anything if she had. "Oh alright, what have you got picked out so far"

She took a seat besides the two boys pulling her phone out, " i have read up on a few good little clothing shops in the area if we're all up to stop by them ?" Quackity nodded while taking a sip of his water. "That sounds pretty good" he finally mumbled out.  Techno gave him a shift look. 'What the hell is that about' she thought standing back up to grab a cup of water. "What do you guys wanna do for lunch"
She asked pulling a cup from the cupboard.
"I'm feeling burgers!" A cheery voice said from the doorframe. Quackity seemed to choke on his water nearly as Wilbur's tall frame moved into the kitchen "oh h-hello Wilbur" techno said. "Quackity, techno" he said smiling and nodding his head before moving to his girlfriend. "Ezzalynn~"
"Get a room" Tommy chimed from the stair case practically bounding into the kitchen with a very timid looking Tubbo.

A/N- thats all for this chapter things are moving supperrr slow ik 💀 and that is 100% my bad I've just been so stumped and then life caught up with me but the book isn't over