ready?

Ezzie turned the heat of the shower up, slowly stripping her clothes off and stepping in letting the warm water run over her. She was nervous about the party and the heady breakfast she ate only hours before felt like it was going to come back up. She tilted her head back letting the water run over her face and chest. 'Maybe it's just excitement' she thought but she couldn't shake the feeling something was gonna go horribly wrong. She was so lost in thought she didn't even hear Wil come in. He opened the curtains admiring her for a second before she opened her eyes and looked over at him, quickly trying to cover herself from embarrassment. "Suddenly we're shy?" Wil poked fun at her and she shook her head smiling slightly. He undressed and stepped inside turning her back towards him.
He rubbed her shoulders placing faint soft kisses on her shoulders before placing his face in the crook of her neck "you're beautiful" he whispered causing her to blush profusely.

When they were finally out of the shower she began getting ready, braiding her hair in two neat French braids pulled tightly against her head.  
      She began putting on her outfit, a black top, black mini skirt and of course a leather jacket

      When she was done posing in the mirror making sure the outfit was to her liking she walked downstairs to see everyone else had already started their day

      When she was done posing in the mirror making sure the outfit was to her liking she walked downstairs to see everyone else had already started their day.  She came up behind will wrapping her arms around him softy kissing his back while ignoring the mock gagging sounds from those around her, silently flipping them the bird, shaking his head he turned around to her with a smile "I see your finally ready" Rolling her eyes she sat down at the island "my apologies not everyone can come out of the shower looking perfect"
Techno glared at the couple, mumbling something nobody heard before standing and going over to the couch flopping down turning the TV on. "Have you eaten already techno ?" Ezzie asked. "Nah" he shouted from the couch, her brows furrowed at his seemingly cold voice, 'perhaps he slept wrong' she thought going to the fridge and pulling out milk and eggs preparing to start breakfast. "Hey Tommy can you go see if techno is hungry ? I don't really feel like yelling over the TV" Tommy nodded standing and going over to techno, their shared some words she couldn't hear from the kitchen, simply because the TV was playing so loud.
      Tommy came back with a disgruntled look on his face "He isn't hungry" he said taking a seat next to tubbo at the table. "Oh alright, if he changes his mind I accidentally cracked to many eggs, so there's extra" No one responded to that.

   After everyone had eaten their fill Ezzie went over to techno trying to see if he would be willing to eat now. "Hey" she said sitting down next to him. "There's some extra eggs and toast if you want it ? There isn't a whole lot left but I-"
He cut her off "nah I'm fine thanks"
  She went to say something again, hesitating before she spoke. "Is there.. something wrong ? Did I do something ?" He just shook his head giving her a silent "no" 

   She simply nodded standing and walking away, going back upstairs to relax before that have to leave the house.
     Upon entering the room she saw Wilbur sitting on the bed legs crossed over each-other with his computer on his lap. He was focused on whatever he was doing with his glasses perched perfectly on his nose and his brow furrowed causing creasing on his forehead.  She crawled into bed next to him gently rubbing his arm "what are you working on?"
"Just some scripture and writing for the next roleplay on the smp, nothing to important why?"
She slowly turned so she was on her side looking up at him, "techno has been a little off the past couple days, I don't know what it is and he won't talk to me" she said with a shrug.
       He glanced away from her for a second a quick thought running in his head. "He's probably just really tired, he has a history of not getting the best sleep"

She hummed in response going on her phone to pass the time until it was time for them to leave.

A/N - not the biggest update but it's something, a lot has happened and truthfully I seldom lost interest in writing this book I've faltered on coming up with an ending which may or may not be coming soon depending on how these next few chapters do.
If I were to write another fanfiction what would you guys wanna read ??
Have a good day / night and make sure to drink water !