Applause and awkward situations

Ezzie was at her desk turning her computer on and loading up discord in Minecraft she texted Tommy techno blade and a couple others that she would be in the discord call in a few minutes. She started her stream with her normal intro " hey guys today I'm gonna be streaming some dream SMP plot thank you all for tuning in and I hope you enjoy!"
She join the discord call to hear Tommy mumbling something that she couldn't exactly understand. "Hey guys.." her voice sounded tired and sad techno blade notice something was up but from the little information that he had gotten from Tommy before she joined he figured he shouldn't ask about it. "So whatcha guys up too" Ezzie asked running around pog topia. "Just preparing, the festival the fight you know" techno replied. "Oh sounds cool can I help?" She asked running up to Tommy and hitting him. "Just go and grab some obsidian for me yeah?" Techno said. Ezzie gave a small "mhm" before running towards a mine. She looked at her chat to see a lot of comments on her voice. She muted in discord to talk to chat. "Hey guy sorry if I sound so tired I was up late last night and didn't really sleep but I did have some monster so I'm good" she laughed finding obsidian and mining it. Unmuting her self she returns to where techno blade and Tommy were tossing down the materials, he didn't specify how much she wanted so I just got you 20" she said running around. She stopped when she saw a certain green man turn and run into the forest. "Uh hey guys I'll.. I'll be back." She said running off but not leaving the call. Dream joined the call Tommy and techno stayed muted as the script told them too.  "Dream!" Ezzie yelled seeing him run between some trees, he stopped looking at her. "Ezzie, why are you here what business do you have. You saw Wilbur so why are you staying." He asked turning his character around to face her. "You.." she trailed off. "No. Dream no I won't let you do this bull crap mind games on me, I'm here and I'm not leaving I'm not gonna just run away, I won't run from you damn it" Ezzie said drawing her sword and slowly inching towards dreams character. "I won't let you boss me around I won't let you control me" she started sprinting at him, she didn't have much armor and all she had was a diamond sword. While he had netherite armor and sword. He hit her. Once then twice. And then on everyone's screen. "Ezza.ezzie was slain by nightmare" As per the script this was her first cannon death. This is what started it all. Everyone raced to l'manburg and the fight had begun.

    Arrows, potions, fireworks, and swords everywhere through the air and ground people were fighting death notifications popped up left and right. Ezzie however didn't join the war. Instead she sat back on a dirt tower she made far from the fight. She watched and observed. That's when she remembered. "The button" she mumbled jumping down into a small pool of water and then running. By the time the war has concluded and Tommy was giving his speech she was already back to l'manburg sitting in the back of the bleachers. People started shouting and clapping as she saw Wilbur running behind the podium, she followed suit. Watching as he went to the button oblivious that she was following. Once he was in the room she walked behind him joining his vc. "Wilbur." She said causing his character to turn around. "Have you made a choice. What will you do. Your l'manburg right?" Wilbur started laughing. "my unfinished symphony.. forever.. unfinished" Ezzie turned facing the exit. "If it isn't yours anymore destroy it." She said before leaving to go back to the crowd. Minutes later the place went up in a boom as he turn to where the button was she saw Wilbur and Phil standing there, Phil with a sword in hand, she heard commotion.

It was time.

She ran closer to where they were standing "PHIL NO PLEASE!" She screamed, she noticed techno running to a chest.
"Wilbur soot was slain by philza"
She stood. Standing still, she joined another vc screams of defeat and fear, laughter from dream and then, the beginning of the story of Theseus spoken by techno. Still she stood facing where Wilbur had been slain, staring as though confused, lost. She was angry she yelled "do it techno fucking do it!" Tommy tried to protest but with her words, dreams cheers and his speech being over. He did. The final head was placed on the wither l'manburg was over. "Philza. Why.. why!" She ran toward him picking up a sword from a chest "he was your son!" She hit him. "I can't believe you, you'd kill your own.." before she finished, before Phil could react she turned and ran in the direction of the cave she was camping in"

She threw away items she had no need for, grabbed her important items and ran. In her hand a leather helmet labeled "wilburs beanie" she carried it in her off hand as she ran, she didn't know where she was going but she wouldn't stay in that place anymore she couldn't bear to be around the place where her lost love died. So she ran. She eventually came to a dark oak forest not far from a snow biome and still close enough to l'manburg to where she could sneak in if at all needed to but not close enough to see it, to relive the memories of his death. She built a small foundation for her soon to be house and logged off. "Thank you all so much for tuning into this stream! It's been a crazy day today and I can't wait to see what happens next in the smp! Anyways guys stay hydrated and come back next time bye!" She quietly read through the chat before completely ending her stream. It was filled with so many kind and funny things, "your acting is amazing I couldn't tell if you were fr or not!" , "broooo Wilbur really just gonna blow it alll up huh" and a LOT of clapping emojis, she was about to quit looking when "hey are you okay? You sounded down and the convo with Wilbur sounded kinda awkward" popped up, her audience really brightened her mood, but she didn't realize it was that noticeable.

With that she ended her stream leaning back in her chair and reaching her arms above her head. She was about to get up to lay in her bed when the doorbell went off. "Hey ezz! Grab the door yeah?" Tommy shouted from his room. She groaned standing up and cracking her knuckles "yeah yeah can't you do anything kid" she yelled back but got no response. She sighed heading downstairs. "What if it's.. no." She opened the door. There stood a short boy with brown fluffy hair and a backpack. "Oh uh t-tubbo! Hey uh tommy he's.. he's in his room I can call him down or you can go on up?" She said stepping aside. The boy gave her a small smile "thanks Ezzie" he trotted up the stair opening the door to Tommy's room "tubbbbboooo!" She heard Tommy yell. She shook her head walking to the fridge "might as well get food while I'm down here" looking through the kitchen she found nothing she wanted to eat, running up stairs she knocked on Tommy's door. "Hey boys I'm gonna order in, want anything specific?" They looked over at her then back at each other. "Pizza?" Tubbo said tommy nodded his head yes before saying "with stuffed crust and cheesy bread" "damn Tommy you must be hungry" Ezzie said closing the door heading back to her room. She laid on the bed after placing the order. She looked at her ceiling for what seemed like forever when her phone started buzzing. She looked over at her phone grabbing it.

"Mr Soot✨🦋"
Incoming FaceTime call

"What the hell." She said answering "what Wilbur" she said setting her phone on the bed facing the ceiling. "Well I don't know I just.. you haven't really texted me and today, though your acting was amazing you seemed tense? Like you didn't wanna talk. Look tommy told me about the niki thing and we need to talk about it. Preferably in person?" He finished. She sighed a sob choking her up slightly. "Wil.. I- I just don't.. I can't be hurt again I don't think you understand I can't take it my body can't.. my mind I just don't want to get involved in something that'll end bad." A tear rolled down her cheek before she continued. "Look Wilbur I don't think your a bad guy just Tommy said you and niki were really... well involved with each other and that it took a while for you to recover, I just don't wanna interfere or get hurt if it turns out your still like.. I don't know if in love would be the right word but you get it right?"

Wilbur stayed silent. "I'm coming over." He hung up. "Wilbur no!" She yelled but all she got was a dial tone. "Shit shit shit he can't just come around here .." She ran to her bathroom splashing her face with water and fixing her makeup, then running to her closet to put jeans on. Just then she heard the boys running down stairs. "No damnit" she mumbled. "TOMMY! If someone knocks at the door do NOT answer it understood" she yelled. "SOMEONES GOT A DATEE~" was all she heard back from the boys other then loud laughter. "This fucking kid" she said opening her door and going downstairs.