Embarassing

smut **

He slowly Sid her panties down until they were around her ankles, to which he hastily flicked off tossing them across the room and into the bathroom. "Your beautiful darling" he said taking a deep gaze at her vulnerable body beneath him. "Should I stop?" He asked hovering over her. She shook her head "No p-please?" He smiled pulling his sweats down "Are you sure? Once I start I'm gonna make sure I finish you, but of course we can stop anytime" She nodded taking his lips back onto hers.

Ezzie woke up with the sun gleaming in her eyes. She rolled on her side feeling the soreness in her core from earlier in the night. She sat up pulling the blankets to her chest looking in the mirror across the room, her collarbone and chest were littered in his marks. She blushed thinking about the what happened only hours before, not wanting to wake Wilbur as it was still early in the morning she slowly Lifted her body off the bed fully feeling the aftermath from the night before. She hissed through her teeth standing up straight and shuffling to the closet where she had her suitcase.

Once she was changed she slowly made her way to the kitchen brewing a pot of tea and starting on breakfast for everyone in the house. They didn't have much just some eggs and sausage with frozen waffles. She popped some in the toaster while scrambling the eggs putting the sausage on a tray and warming them up. While pouring her, now ready pot of tea into a cup she heard someone walking down the stairs. She looked over at the clock, 10:45am, a pretty regular time for people to be waking up. "Hey" a voice said from her right side. "Oh hell, hey Dream" she said her attention turning back to the food and tea in front of her. "So is this the smell that woke me up?" She laughed "nah must be the neighbors" He shook his head cracking a sly smile before looking over her shoulder "looks good get me a plate" he said pouring himself tea. "No coffee?" Ezzie shook her head "not today sorry Mr Floridian"
He tilted his head giving her a wide grin as another set of foot steps tapped down the staircase. "Breakfast so early in the morning" ranboo spoke softly rubbing his eyes "Hey come look at this fun little bite Ezzie has" Her eyes popped open wide cheeks turning pink "w-what shut up dream!" She gave an awkward laugh. "Oooohhh Ezzie and Wilbur sitting in a tre-" before ranboo could finish his song she stuck a sausage in his mouth. "There you go now you have something to occupy yourself" she laughed at her joke. Ranboo on the other hand looked less than amused, dream found it funny though.

Soon everyone had come downstairs, Wilbur included. Breakfast started off awkward picking at the couple for the semi-visible marks they were sporting but it soon turned into comfortable laughter and jokes mixed with smooth conversations back and forth. "What're we doing today?" Quackity said through a mouthful of waffle.  The room filled with "hmm" and "uhh" before Sapnap finally pitched walking around the busy streets of LA. Nobody seemed to Oppose that idea, well except Tommy who had wanted to go to a fair that was being hosted. "Tomorrow, we'll be here for a couple weeks we have time" Tommy let out a whiney groan of disapproval but had decided not to put up an argument.

After breakfast sapnap and Phil offered to do the dishes while everyone went to do their own thing before getting ready for the day.

A/N - leaving it there for now sorry the updates have been slow my life got superrrr cramped and I barely have time for anything 💀💀 trying to get these out though and I have a few drafts that need a couple touch ups !
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this was a little nsfw but I didn't want to push it too far as it's been stated Wilbur isn't comfortable with straight up s3x and Smutt !

Don't forget to drink water :))