The start, day 1

Finally everybody had come down all dressed and ready for the day. "Are you guys ready? Should we pack like waters or something?"
Essie said practically jumping with excitement.
"This isn't Disney land" techno laughed. "We can get waters there" Her face crumpled, as if he just told her she couldn't have a puppy she really wanted. "Fine then suit yourself" she mumbled turning to find Wilbur, who coincidentally was standing right behind her hands folded across his chest with an icy glare shooting at techno. 'What's with that look' Ezzie thought to herself before softly wrapping an arm around his waist and giving his back a calming rub causing him to smile down at her. "Something wrong love?" She mouthed up at him. He smiled shaking his head slightly before turning back up towards techno. 'Nothing that you've done at least' he thought to himself hoping she couldn't read his mind.

Once everyone had deemed they were ready to go they squeezed Into the car and headed off to the convention.  Eddie had taken off as soon as they arrived barely letting philza park the car. She was like an unhinged dog off of its leash, and Wilbur thought it had been the cutest thing ever. "You look like a rabid animal" tommy said as if he knew exactly what Wilbur was thinking. "Oh stick a damn sock in it tommy!" Eszie chimed back hostilely.

She walked around with the group and slowly people started to notice who she was, pictured were taken and autographs were signed. Over a thousand smiles and laughs were shared between her friends and fans. Everything was going so well and she had been having so much fun, and it was only the first day!

She looked at all the different types of shops and things they were selling. People in cool outfits who she fawned over, asking for pictures with them like a small child meeting their idol. Wilbur just watched happily humming and taking photos of her when she wasn't looking. Still something had been bothering him. He felt the need to keep a close and cold eye on techno, who seemed to be awfully close with his girlfriend all of a sudden. Maybe it was the change of environment, fans were around and everyone puts on an act when they have an audience. But still he couldn't help but have this disgusting feeling of jealousy in his chest, like he wanted to push techno down and shout at him to stay away from ezzie even though he had seemingly no reason to. 'It's just a stupid feeling Wilbur, stop acting like that. He wouldn't do such a thing' he kept repeating to himself over and over. 'Enjoy the convention' he thought before a small tug on his sleeve pulled him completely out of the strange trance he was in.
"Hm? Yes dear" he said looking down at the dark hair girl who was eying him. "Wilby why the long face aren't you having fun?" Ezzie said stretching her face out comedic ally trying to lighten his mood. "Of course I am! I've just been quite a few times it's lost it's sparkle, I am enjoying watching you act so giddy and childish over everything though, it's adorable" he said soothing her hair down. Her cheeks blushed at his kind words, how does she let herself get so bubbly over a few words?

A few hours flew by before anyone even realized. It felt like a million autographs were signed and a few thousand pictures had been taken and Ezzie feet were starting to feel the drag of coming to vidcon. Walking around buying things seeing fans meeting people it was all so fun and new that her body didn't have time to catch up to all the moving she did. And when it finally caught up it felt like a semi-truck landed on the back of her heels. "I'm so tireeddd" she whined dragging her feet to emphasize how tired she was. Techno laughed shaking his head "get used to it well be back in a day to do it all again" Tommy groaned at that. "For once I agree with my cousin. I'm tired" he said dragging his feet just as Ezzie did. "You aren't a baby anymore no one is going to carry you" Dream pitched in on the conversation. "Oh which reminds me, some pretty well known youtubers are throwing some sort of party tomorrow, if you guys would be interested in going?" He continued.

"A party?" Ezzie said. "Well whos hosting it?"
"Somebody named Josh I think their from Australia if I remember correctly."

OKKK this chapters ending .. if you guys can think of what's coming you get a cookie. I doubt you would tho 😏