Death

Ezzie stood pulling out her food to regenerate her health, "I wish I would've known about this little rage fight before hand, I could've been so much more prepared." She said looking around the building to where the others were fighting. She had 2 canon deaths left In the smp unlike every other new member who had 3. She was about to walk back and join Wilbur and techno in killing sapnap and badboy halo when a voice came from behind her. "Ezzie, funny how we would meet in the midst of cross fire huh?" She turned her character around "D-Dream holy shit, you scared the life out of me" Before she could say anything else, one hit and then two, her vision went blurry and her screen swayed. "crap I don't have milk, you dick!" Then three, the last hit before Ezzie saw the "respawn" button pop up on her screen and a loud maniac like laugh from dream before he left the call she was in. "Ezzie was slain by dream using "nightmare" popped up on every bodies screens. Questions rang out amongst the voice calls and Ezzie just sat looking at her respawn screen. "what. the. fuck just happened chat?! I- what the hell?!! that is such bullshit dream you asshole!" she respawned going to try and find her stuff if dream hadn't taken it. "I knew something was off when I didn't see him earlier he should've been fighting with sapnap, how could I have been so blind"

Ezzie didn't find her stuff, however she did find other peoples things left about on the ground from their deaths. "Not exactly what I wanted but I guess it'll do" She ran back into the fight looking around for Wilbur's character, once she saw he was safe and alive she went on a hunt for dream "I have to get the ass back, he killed me." She ended up killing George and skeppy but never managed to find dream until she heard him speak. She stopped, hiding behind something that tommy called the drug van and listened to the conversation at hand. According to what dream had been saying Shlatt was hiding away in the van she was currently hiding behind. Everyone went inside the van to see Shlatt standing with a bottle in his hand, she couldn't hear what they were saying but a few minutes after they went inside a notification popped up on her screen "Jshlatt has died" Confusion struck everyone and they blamed it on a heart attack.

Moments passed and Ezzie found herself standing in front of a podium with Wilbur at her side, Wilbur had looked at Ezzie nodding and walking up to the podium after tommy renounced himself as president giving a small speech before announcing tubbo as president of L'manburg, then walking down and going off somewhere Ezzie couldn't see. She stood there semi dumb founded, she had come to find techno was trying to get rid of government and she had to agree in a way, and for them to just continue the democracy in front of him after all he gave them? She looked around still not knowing where Wilbur ran off to. It had been a few minutes since he had walked off and tubbo was still talking about how much of an honor it was to be the next president when hissing, then an explosion. No- many explosions started, Ezzie ran as soon as she heard hissing she didn't know where would be safe so she had to guess and lucky she had guessed correctly. She stood off to the side in a small patch of grass waiting for the tnt to subside and after it had she saw philza and Wilbur standing next to eachother a sword in philzas hand.

He hit Wilbur or more like stabbed him, "Wilbursoot was slain by Philza" popped up on everyone's screens. There were screams of worry and confusion. Ezzie stood there looking in the direction of where philza and her now dead love had stood. She knew that people were going to die as per the script "That.. You killed him!" she yelled making her way to where he stood on the hill "he was your son and you killed him? why philza why!" she punched him looking over she could hear dream shout something about L;manburg being gone and she saw techno running into a big spot of grass that wasn't ruined and started his speech about Theseus.

Soul sand was placed and Ezzie knew what was going on "do it! do it now techno!" he looked at her before laughing and placing the final head down ( totally not messing up as he did so ) and the wither was spawned she ran over to techno "Im on your side techno lets take the bastards down" She pulled out a sword she had picked up looking around at tommy and the others. "Ezzie, how could you agree to side with him?! just look at what he's doing he.. he want to take out the government that.." She turned her characters head, she hadn't been there long but after countless of long walks through the world she could tell the government system wasn't at its peak, and she didn't know if she wanted to destroy it or fix it, all she knew was Wilbur had died for this fight, to destroy this land and she was going to help keep the fight on their side for as long as humanly possible.

A/N- hello look at me posting more then once a month, basically I figured out my writing style for this book, Im gonna keep the paragraphs as they are and ill be putting out more chapters that aren't over 1,000 words ( meaning more of the future chapters will look like this one )

anyways make sure to drink water and vote if you enjoyed !