"You make me blush"

*this chapter gets kinda spicy at the end so, for the youngsters you have been warned*

"As I was saying" Wilbur said pulling Ezzie into him, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around him before spinning in a small circle. "Wil put me down don't be silly!" Ezzie said fake hitting him on the chest before laughing and tossing her head back slightly before leaning back to look at Wilbur. "The boys are going to question what's taking so long". Wilbur said nothing he just looked at her with a soft smile on his face "what we're doing isn't their business Ezzie" he gave her a joking look followed by a soft laugh. He looked at her, her eyes soft and her lips pursed. He tilted his head so their faces were just inches apart, he heard her breath hitch. Slowly putting her feet back to the floor his hand came up around her face pulling her towards him. Their lips met and she felt her stomach flutter. Her face was going red, she felt like a middle schooler being asked out for the first time.

When they parted he gave her a small chuckle "You make me blush" he said before taking her hand and leading her downstairs. It had only been a few minutes since the arrival of the food but to Ezzie it felt like seconds. When they got downstairs they earned a laugh and a gagging sound from the boys. "Oh cmon now boys surely you'll find someone you wanna.." Ezzie's sentence trailed off raising an eyebrow to Wilbur "mess around with" she finished giving a small laugh seeing a red tinge go over wilburs face as she went to grab a slice of pizza, her joke earned a yell and more gagging from the boys she couldn't help but break down laughing. "Oh god you guys are immature" Tommy opened his mouth to protest but quickly shut it as tubbo nudged him "she's not wrong" Tommy glared over at the other boy giving a huff of disapproval from his agreement. "Wilbur stood leaned up against a wall his face still covered in a pink hue, he finally walked over grabbing some pizza taking a seat next to Ezzie. "You know it isn't nice to interrupt someone when they try to kiss you, unless you didn't want it? But your body said otherwise" Ezzie tried to stop her mouth from hanging open her eyes going wide to look at him an adorable shocked expression on her face. "I- I.. we'll see it just.. uh you suck wil" the boys having listened to all of that decided it would be good to head back to Tommy's bedroom, so they ran upstairs without another word. "Wow your just so smooth with your words" Ezzie said not knowing any other good form of comebacks. Wilbur just chuckled grabbing a napkin to wipe his hands off. "So your telling me you didn't want my lips on you? Because it didn't seem that way in the room" Wilbur said smirking at her. "G-god Wilbur stop being s-such a weirdo of course I- I mean n-no I wanted to kiss you of course b-but it's just... I'm gonna stop talking before I embarrass myself more" she said getting up to put the pizza in the fridge. As she closed the refrigerator she felt warm hands slide across her hips and wrap around her belly. "W-wil" she said, all she got was a soft hum in response. She felt his warm breath on the back of her neck, it sent chills up her spine. The next thing she new a soft pair of lips were pressing on her neck slowly going to her shoulder. "Mm w-Wilbur were in the kitchen.." she said still not turning to face him, instead she took a step back pressing her back into his chest. "Well why don't we head to your room then, love" her face went red at the nickname, "m-my room" she managed to get out before taking a step forward and heading up the stairs to her bedroom. She had grabbed his wrist as she headed up the stairs. She finally got to her bedroom where he had walked in first leaving her to shut the door. The second she turned around Wilbur was standing over her his arm perched above her head resting on her door frame, his other hand coming up on the curve of her hip. Her breath hitched in her throat her face going pink once again. She stood there feeling so small under him "W-Wilbur" she murmured.

Wilbur POV
She closed her bedroom door, I couldn't help myself. I stood over her my right hand on the door frame my left touching her hip, I heard her breath hitch. I stood there looking at her, here jade eyes were now a deeper green her eyelids half drooped over her hazy lust filled eyes. I didn't know what to do but then she said my name. She said my name in such a sultry and small voice, barely louder then a whisper. I felt my heart beat my hand tightened on her waist. I couldn't help it, I leaned into her pressing my lips onto hers, they were soft and tasted of cherries. My hand came off the doorframe feeling for somewhere else to grab on her small body. My right hand came on the back of her thigh. I instinctively lifted her up wrapping her legs around me once again. I kissed her for a few seconds longer before letting go for a deep breath. I looked at her. I wanted her. I kissed along her jawline making my way down to her neck before biting. I heard a small whimper come from her mouth before soothing the area with my tongue. Her body felt warm even through her clothes, I slowly made my way to her bed tossing her down onto it hovering myself over her. Her hands went up to touch my face, I felt her palms cup my cheek slowly bringing me down to her face. She was so gentle yet so full of passion. I noticed her shirt had came up, probably from me tossing her down on the bed which I semi felt bad about, her stomach was exposed. I leaned myself over and kissed her stomach lightly before biting down on her soft skin earning another whimper from her, she sounded so pretty I wanted more. I trailed my tongue around her stomach before sucking right below her belly button. She let out a slight moan I made my way back up to her lips kissing my way around her face. She sat up hands reaching around the hem of her shirt when a loud ringtone made her pause her actions. I scowled slightly as she leaned over grabbing her phone "hold on wil it's my sister I'll be right back" she jumped off her bed heading out of her room leaving him alone on the bed.

A/N - mwuahaha okay finally now that I've finished this chapter I've been working on it for days editing and deleting crap, tbh I'm still not happy with it but whatever I need to get the story rollling 🙄
Anyways hope you enjoyed have a good day/night !