Face To Face

The plane had finally landed after what had felt like hours of flying. Ezzie stood up stretching her arms in the air and letting out a groan before looking over to wilbur who was grabbing their carry on.  They walked off the plane seeing the boys already grabbing their luggage, along with theirs. After their cab arrived they went to their hotel and started to unpack. The boys had their own room and Wilbur and Ezzie shared a room, Ezzie flipped over onto the bed letting out a large sigh "You would think after sleeping for most the plane ride I would be wide awake but i'm honestly exhausted" she mumbled into her pillow. Wilbur laid gently on the bed next to her and started slowly rubbing her back. "Relax then love we have a big few days ahead of us, your gonna have to meet ranboo and dream a long with a bunch of other drainingly fun people" He whispered as he started playing with her hair.  She mumbled something that wilbur couldn't understand and soon after she had fallen asleep. He smiled covering her with a blanket he had brought and carefully laying next to her turning on the television, he soon after fell asleep during a commercial about cars.

The next morning they had all decided to go meet up with everyone from the SMP and get breakfast at Dennys, Ezzie never had dennys so when she looked up their menu online she seemed very excited about the different types of pancakes, wilbur just smiled as she talked about the different types of food she wanted to try as she dug through her still unpacked luggage.
( I love dennys let me live - author)

Wilbur and Ezzie were waiting on the street for the boys to come down from their room when Wilbur got a call from Techno. He picked the phone up starting with a mundane "hello" After a few minutes and what seemed like a thousand "Mhms" and "okays" Wilbur hung up his phone calling tommy "Get ur ass down here child" Ezzie could hear her cousin screaming on the other end "I am not a child! i'll have you know it takes a good amount of time for my perfection of looks Wilbu-" She heard a cut off as he pulled the phone from his ear. He had hung up on tommy. Ezzie giggled turning away and stepping into the passenger side of their rental car. They finally saw both boys tumbling down the stairs "their gonna eat shit" Ezzie mumbled to wilbur and he finally slipped into the car unlocking the back doors, they hopped into the the car chanting something about sausage and bacon.

Once they arrived at the Dennys Techno was the first they person they saw. "TECHNO!" Tommy shouted running up to him with tubbo following along. The man had looked different than what Ezzie had imagined him to be, Much taller and more filled out the the other men who are on the SMP, somehow his voice sounded deeper in person. 'weird' She thought shaking his hand and standing next to wilbur as he talked to the hostess.  They had gotten one of the biggest booths. Wilbur, Ezzie, Techno and the boys all took their seats and ordered drinks for the table.
The next people to arrive were George and Sapnap.

Ezzies pov :

George and Sapnap greeted us with a warm knowing welcome and some jokes. They ordered drinks and flipped through one of the many menus that were on the table. I looked up from my phone to see dream walk in along with ranboo, philza, and quackity. They squeezed in the booth next to Wil and I, it was all pretty cramped but it felt comfortable in an odd way. Once we ordered we talked and sipped on our drinks, quackity had brought up the idea of renting one big air bnb. Everyone seemed happy with that idea especially Tommy and Tubbo, I think they just like the idea of staying in a big fancy house for the next couple weeks. I was poking at my food when Wilburs voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "So ez ? What do you think about the Air bnb"
I popped my head up my eyes semi widened I hadn't even realized everyone was looking at me waiting for my response, my face flushed pink with embarrassment. "I think it's sounds fun living in a house full of stinky men for the next couple weeks" I laughed earning some fake offended faces and a few chuckles "No but really I don't mind it sounds cool so long as I can eat my breakfast without an audience" Finally everyone turned their heads away going into their plates. "so it's decided ! After breakfast everyone go back to your hotels and pack your crap i've already got our air bnb ready" Quackity shouted from the right side of the table.

A/N -  another chapter out 🤌 just saying it's gonna get a lil triggering and a lil spicy so people who have a hard time with that and anyone under 16 don't read the next couple chapters. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!!