Pack it up

It had been a few weeks since the Nikki incident and things had calmed down with Wilbur and Ezzie, In fact she had pretty much forgotten all about it with all the new excitement from being able to go to Vidcon with her boyfriend in the next week. They were all supposed to be leaving in 3 days, Sunday. She couldn't wait for Sunday. She had never gotten to go to Vidcon or any other Cons because her parents had thought of them as stupid and a waste of time so she was ready to see all the things it had to offer, and even meet some fans.

She set her bag down flopping herself on the bed next to it she sighed smiling as she looked into her ceiling "I should stream, It could be my last day on the smp for the next week or two" She rubbed her face with her hands pushing herself off the bed. Logging on and taking a deep breath, she started. "Hello you guys! Welcome back to another minecraft stream. So as i'm sure most or all of you know Vidcon is coming up! Now i've never been before but that's gonna change this sunday, i'll be going to my first ever Vidcon in all the time i've been a streamer!" She smiled even though no one could see her face. "alright we haven't done a serious role play in a while but that's okay! gives us time to do other things and prepare for stuff right?" She said mining some coal and running deeper into the cave. She played for a few hours before finally deciding to take a break "Alright guys i've been playing for like three hours and my back is getting sore I don't have a gamer back like some other people on the smp" She laughed to herself.

Days had gone by and it was time to get on a plane and head to Cali, Ezzie had been nervous as all hell especially when she saw her boyfriend step into the airport. He looked handsome with a tan button up and black pants on with a belt secured around his waist, he had a watch on and a necklace with an E around the end. She blushed fidgeting with her fingers. "Hey love!" he chimed to her smiled as he took her face in his hands drawing her in for a kiss. "Hey Wil you look good today" He smiled fluffing up his hair with his hands. "You look quite gorgeous yourself Mrs Ezzalynn" She looked down at herself waving him off with her hand. She was wearing baggy black jeans with a white knit sweater tucked into them. They had ordered food and sat down waiting for tommy and tubbo to arrive at the airport.

     After what felt like forever their plane had finally been called to board. Tommy and Tubbo stood racing towards the loading gates as Wil and Ezzie walked behind them like parents watching their dwindling little kids.
Ezzie smiled as she looked out the plane window, of course she had convinced wilbur to let her sit next to the window. Wilbur had been admiring her as she gazed out the window of the plane, which had now been in the air for about an hour. Gently, he settled his hand on her thigh running his thumb back and forth, her face went pink she smiled feeling safe.

  It had been a few hours into the plane ride and they had 3 more hours to go Ezzie had fallen asleep with her head against Wilburs shoulder, and Wilbur not wanting to wake her up was sitting as still as possible while reading a book. The plane was quiet with the exception of the flight attendant asking if anyone needed anything and the hushed whisper of the back and forth chats from the two boys sitting infront of Wilbur and Ezzie.

ending this chapter here :)) next chapter will take place in California with other ppls from the SMP all meeting n shit I don't wanna give too many details 😏 ANYWAYS sorry it's so short hope y'all enjoyed