Late nights

"Oh boy, yeah I know a few things Ezzie, after your done changing come to my room there's something I wanna show you" Ezzie eyes him suspiciously but laughed and walked off to the bathroom with the clothes Wilbur gave her. A few minutes later she made her way back to Wilburs room to see him sitting on his bed smiling. "So Ezzie what I wanted to show you is like 10 minutes away but I have a laptop so I can show you on this." Wilbur opened his laptop and loaded in Minecraft. "DreamSMP.. wil! Your on the smp?! W-wait does that mean you stream?! I didn't put it together before I mean I had assumptions but I guess I was too dense to really think that you'd actually be a streamer."

Wilbur started laughing "It really isn't a big deal yeah I stream currently I'm waiting on another plot stream. Basically I'm gonna blow up lamanburg, but you aren't caught up on all that yet so let's catch you up yeah?" Ezzie nodded practically bouncing in her seat next to him. She honestly didn't know why she was so excited to learn about this all, maybe it was cause if she got in she could stream with Wilbur. She liked the idea of streaming with him, he was already funny off of the camera so she couldn't imagine how funny he was in front of a camera.

A few hours went by of Wilbur talking about the smp and showing her some videos, most of those being the more important streams. It was around 4 in the morning when they stopped watching the videos. Wilbur yawned stretching his hands upward so his navel was slightly exposed. Ezzie fell back onto his bed with her hands above his head "well that was a lot to learn but honestly I think I got it down" she gave him a thumbs up and a playful wink. He laughed shutting his laptop and setting it on the table besides his bed, he then flopped himself down next to Ezzie turning to her so their faces were only inches apart again. Ezzies face went soft she went to reach her hand up to touch his face when her phone rang. "Damnit" she number reaching to the other side of the bed to grab her phone. She looked and it was Lizzy "Wil Lizzy is calling I gotta take this alright?" Wilbur gave her a nod propping himself on his elbow also reaching for his phone.

Wilbur POV

   It was around 4 in the morning when we stopped looking at the smp plot streams, hearing that she might get on the smp Is a shock, I was surprised that dream even agreed to talk to her. When I closed my laptop she flopped over on my bed. "This is a lot to learn but I think I got it" she gave me a playful wink and my heart skipped. After that little boost of confidence earlier I haven't been able to get her out of my mind, I fell back on my bed next to her turning my face toward hers. We were inches apart I felt her warm breath on my face, I noticed her hand starting to move up toward my face when her phone rang. She mumbled under her breath before leaning over and grabbing it. Her face went into a look of pure joy and shock. "It's Lizzy I gotta take this" I propped myself up on my elbow nodding, I shouldn't feel upset it's her little sister who she hasn't spoken too since she moved here. I grabbed my phone not knowing what else to do. It's been around five minutes since Ezzie went to talk to her sister. Why do I feel jealous over her sister I shouldn't right? I saw on my phone scrolling through Instagram occasionally checking the time. I was tired and it was nearing 5 in the morning but I wanted to wait for Ezzie to get back.
It's been almost and hour and I decided to get up and go find her, I walked into the living room to see her sleeping peacefully on my couch with her hand and phone in her lap. "She must've fallen asleep on the phone" I whispered going to my hall cabinet to grab a blanket and pillow for her. I took her phone out of her hand to see a text

Little Lizzy <3

Little Lizzy <3 - I know you've had a long day get some sleep and tell me more about this Wil guy your so interested in! ;) lol anyways love ya sis text ya tomorrow
sent 4:39am

I feel bad for reading that but .. she's interested in me? I felt my heart beat and my stomach go queasy I know she wants to take things slow but I wanna make her mine. I wish I could spend more late nights with her. I gently took her in my arms and carried her to my bed. After thinking about it I'd rather he be comfortable instead of sleeping on my couch. I set her down and put my blanket over her, she seemed comfortable as she nuzzled into my pillow. She looks so gorgeous "ah what the hell im being creepy" I mumbled putting her phone on the charger and turning to leave. I was walking to her door when..

A/N
- this chapter is shorter then my other ones but I wanted to get it out lol sorry about the cliff hangerr 😏 anyways

Anyways thanks for everyone who's been reading this story and I hope you have a good day/night