Friends

3rd personPOV
They sat eating tacos after Wilbur had finished cooking making peaceful conversation between the two. After they finished the food she grabbed their plates and went to the sink and started washing them. "it's uhh heh it's the least i can do" Ezza said when Wilbur had questioned why she was doing dishes. "Wilbur please i don't mind plus it's a force of habit, wash the dishes after a meal" She smiled at the man looking back to her plate and rinsing it off.
   After drying the dishes she looked at the clock it was only 8 and she had time to kill but she didn't wanna just make herself at home though that is what he told her to do she felt bad. She saw Wilbur sitting in the couch flipping through channels she walked up to him "Whatcha watchin?" "Oh actually I haven't decided why don't you help me find something?"

He said grabbing her hand and pulling her down next to him. "S-Sorry if that was a little much i didn't even think" He mumbled out as she was now sitting next to him, close enough to feel his body heat. She giggled and sat up righting herself. "Don't worry about it Wil" She tilted her head and had a goofy smile on. She looked at him. Honestly through everything that's happened the past few hours she hadn't really taken in his features, His fluffy brown curly hair that looked so soft, his eyes that could melt her, his lips that formed dimples on his cheeks when he smiled.
'He's quite an attractive man' She thought to herself noticing his attention turned back to the tv. She watched tv with him though most time her attention was on him if she was being honest. He was adorable. The way he giggled at the dumb jokes on tv and how he looked at her to see if she was laughing too. She really enjoyed being around him even though she'd only been around him for a few hours. 'God i'm being creepy' She thought as she turned to look at the tv again. "We're you enjoying the view miss Ezza ?" he asked her after she stopped looking at him. Her face lit up, her face now red and hot. She was pretty sure she had been steaming at that point.

"N-No Wil that's n-not ohmygodddd" Wilbur laughed at her fumbling her words trying to explain herself "My Ezza I understand I'm beautiful but no need to stare" He said teasingly which only made her face more red. "I-I'm Going to bed" she said standing and turning to walk to the room Wilbur had shown her. As she started walking Wilbur grabbed her arm pulling her back down on the couch, back onto him. She let out a squeal as she fell onto the man. He let out a throating laugh "Ezzie I-I'm sorry I was just poking fun at you don't go to bed yet it's only 10" He said between laughs. She just stared at him if her face could possibly get redder it did. She pushed herself off him and looked at his face. His smile was bright and his dimples were prominent, he looked good when he laughed honestly it made her wanna laugh as well. So she did she started laughing and they just sat there like that for a minute, laughing and enjoying each others presence.
The time started to fly by they righted themselves and watched a movie and talked for what felt like hours on end. They were happy just being by eachother. Ezza pulled her phone out because she got a notification 'Tommyinnit is streaming on twitch!' Wilbur looked and saw her phone "Oh you watch tommy?" "Well yeah he's my cousin honestly he forced me to sub to him" she said with a joking sigh.

Wilbur Pov

We were laughing and having a good time just watching movies and talking then her phone buzzed. I didn't wanna be nosy but i looked down at it when she pulled it out to check the notification 'Tommyinnit is streaming on twitch!' Shes subbed to tommy that's cool. "Oh you watch tommy?" I asked her to which she replied with "Yeah hes my cousin, honestly he forced me to sub to him though" she said sighing 'tommy's her cousin, i'm friends with tommy, she's his cousin. Holy shit.' I heard snapping and stopped spacing out "Helloooo earth to Wilbur" Ezza said giggling as i started paying attention again " Oh sorry i guess i spaced out" She just laughed and told me that it was late and she was going to bed. "Thanks again for everything Wil it means a lot to me" an with that she was walking into the guest room i showed her. I decided to go to my bed as well and just think.

I flopped down onto the bed and she was the first thing that crossed my mind. She seems like such a great person how is she related to tommy? I ran my hands over my face thinking about the past 9 hours we spent together. She was great. Funny and kind, she seemed smart and very beautiful as well. How he jade eyes lit up when she talked about things she liked. Though we had a movie playing we couldn't stop talking and getting to know eachother it was great. I should ask for her number before she leaves tomorrow, I would love to keep talking to her.
   Before i knew it i was awake the sun beaming in on my face, When had i fallen asleep though. I barely remember much past getting up and coming to my room. I didn't even chage out of yesterday's clothes.
I got up and changed fixing my hair and putting on a beanie. I had a blue T-shirt that was slightly to small on my arms on with dark colored sweats. I walked out into the kitchen to see Ezza pouring cereal. "Hey i hope you don't mind I got you some cereal? I'm assuming you like it since it's in your cupboard" she giggled to herself pouring in the milk and setting the bowl on the counter in front of me.

"Sorry for rummaging through your things I just got hungry and figured you might've been as well" "It's completely fine really thank you for the cereal" I said with a lopsided smile on my face. I started eating as we made small talk "Oh here let me make some coffee" I said standing up going over to my coffee pot. I poured two cups of black coffee and she gratefully took her and took a sip "I see you also enjoy black coffee, must have petty mature taste buds" I said taking a sip of my own coffee. "I grew up on this stuff it's practically an addiction plus my parents didn't have the time or money to get creamer unless we went to a restaurant which was rare" Ezza said. I hadnt heard her talk about her childhood at all last night and though she barely said much about it this morning i could safely assuming it was no walk in the park. I felt a tinge in my heart I hoped that her childhood wasn't like i was imagining.
        "Oh yeah my parents liked black coffee so we never had creamer so i obviously had a taste for it" I said. We sad in silence for a few minutes just eating and drinking. Then I decided to finally break the silence, "When should I bring you home?" she looked up at me swallowing her bite of cereal "Oh W-well you can bring me home whenever I mean haha im 19 and will be 20 pretty soon so it doesn't matter as long as i'm safe" " Well why don't we finish breakfast then we can get your clothes out of the wash, they should be dry. After that I can bring you home?" I asked her. She nodded and agreed, we took the last few bites of cereal and sips of coffee and as she did the night before she took the dishes and washed them all. She was so sweet. I watched her walk to the dryer and pull out her t-shirt and jeans she excused her self and walked to my bathroom. When she came out she looked as pretty as ever. I grabbed my keys and we walked out the door and to my car. I always preferred walking places since it saves gas but she was a little further away then the store was so I drove.

As we rounded the corner to her house i came to a slow "Hey uh Ezzie?" "yeah Wil?" She looked at me with a smile. God she was so pretty. "Do you think i could get your number? or something?" My face got slightly red asking her this question, I felt my anxiety bubble up in my stomach. She had a shocked look on her face that turned to a smile "Yes of course wil i was going to ask but i didn't think you'd want it since i kinda imposed on your night and make myself at home as a stranger in your house" she giggled to her self pulling her phone out. "XXX-XXX-XXXX" I told her as she jotted my number down into her contacts "✨Mr Wil✨" She said holding her phone up to show me what my name was in her contacts. By that time we were stopped in front of her house, dreading her having to leave so soon. "Well Wil thank you again so so so much really words can't describe how grateful i am for you!" "It's no problem Ezzie" and with that she walked out of her car and into her home.

a/n 
It's gonna get so much better and so much cuter but my winter break is coming to an end so i'll be doing school and won't be able to update as much so i'm trying to get as much as i can done now