Carry your weight

Everyone had shown up at the house at around the same time, Wilbur stepped out of the parked car grabbing their belongings while Ezzie sat staring down at her lap while her hands covered her bright red face. She felt frozen in her place as if moving would cause more nervousness and embarrassment. After a few seconds she stepped out really taking in the bright view of the house in front of her. "Ten rooms, you don't mind sharing with Wil right?" Someone said making Ezzies gaze slowly snap off of the house, It was Techno "I-im sorry?" She asked now facing the taller man. "Your sharing with Wilbur, there's only ten rooms I mean unless the boys want to share but i'm sure we wouldn't hear the end of their yelling and complaining" Her face started beating up at the thought of sharing a room with her boyfriend, then it wandered back to the joke he had made only minutes before. "Y-yeah of course me and Wil could share as long as he has no issues with it!" She said walking to the back of the car to grab her things only to see the were already gone. Everyone had wandered inside as Ezzie stood there looking in the trunk with a dumbfounded look "damnit wil" She said closing the trunk and walking inside to see a giant stair case leading to the second story and a gorgeous chandelier dangling from the center of the ceiling. "Holyyy shittt" She said turning circles and dragging out her words slowly. Wilbur had been sitting at the bar in the kitchen holding a glass of bourbon in his hand while talking to Ranboo. "Hey Wil, ranboo. What are you guys up too?" She said taking a seat and pouring herself a glass of tequila. Ranboo looked between the two giving a "she's old enough to drink?" kind of look before responding "Were just talking about the meet up at Vidcon it's in 3 days so we're preparing some stupid skits and shit"

5 Drinks later into the conversation Ezzies ears started feeling warm. The sun had started to set and she was only seldom paying attention the the conversation which now consisted of all the adults in the house while the two boys had gone to explore the house and yard. Everyone seemed to be handling their liquor well but as for Ezzie she hadn't had opportunities to drink much in her life of course she's had some wine a few shots and a couple of beers in her past but she's never gotten shit faced before. An hour had passed Techno and Philza had gone off to bed while George, Sapnap, Dream, Quackity, Ranboo and Wilbur and Ezzie were all still down stairs trying different drinks and talking about a few different topics.

Ezzie had downed more drinks than she could count, her guess would probably be in the twenties. She put her cup down folding her arms and laying her head in them. Why had it seemed like she was the only real drunk person here? She was sure everyone else had at least 10 drinks. "Uhgg fucking hell" She mumbled from her arms. George laughed "Can't take your liquor?" She groaned again "Go take dreams dick, I can handle it just- fffine" Her words started to slur before she decided to stop taking and stand up. Wilbur had been watching her cautiously, he was very good at taking alcohol and didn't get drunk easily. "Ezzie darling let's get you to bed" George nodded sourly "Yeah your a mean drunk ya know" Ezzie lifted her head blinking at him before pouting and trying to stumble away "She's gonna have a killer hangover in the morning" Sapnap said taking a drink of water. That's what she had been missing, water. Everyone had been pairing their drinks with water while she was downing the drinks as though they were water, and Wilbur had just realized that. "Shit, did no one give her water? she's not exactly a heavy drinker if you couldn't tell"

A/N - damn two chapters in one day im killing it, anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this one it's kinda just a fun easy going chapter
Make sure to drink water :))