Pog topia?

Ezzies first day on the smp, she was excited to get her character design ready. She went on skindex and started customizing her skin. Her character had dark hair and a white top with a red cloak, she had a thigh holster and gloves.

She was happy with her skin, she had spent a while on it and couldn't wait to play on the smp with it

She was happy with her skin, she had spent a while on it and couldn't wait to play on the smp with it. She was supposed to get on in an hour to be Introduced, her backstory which no one else but she knows is that when she was little her parents were killed she had spent her life searching for their killer and had led a life of phycotic tendencies and crime. When she was 15 she ran into a man named Wilbur who was similar to her. He had saved her from bandits when she was in a bad situation and spent a few nights together the days after that, but she hasn't seen him since. It had been almost 10 years since she saw the man who Saved her.

She started her stream with her normal into, welcoming all of her viewers and telling them what she would be doing that day. "So you guys I've been invited to the dream smp officially! You'll be seeing a lot more of the guests I had in my last stream and more! So without any more of my rambling let's get straight into it."

She joined the world she wasn't in the normal spawn area, she was far away in a village as per the script. She was walking around talking to her viewers when a small city came into view "woah.." she said in character as she neared the place. "P-pog topia, this seems like a pretty well off area maybe they have something useful" she was wandering around the out skirt of pog topia when she heard voices of two boys who were seemingly young. She tried hiding but had no luck one of the boys saw her, his character running up to her "hey! Who are you what are you doing in pog topia I've never seen you around before are you lost?" The young boy said. Ezzie stopped crouching "I- well I've been traveling for.. years and I stumbled upon this place" Ezzies character slowly inched toward the diamond sword she had gotten along the way. "Hey I'm tubbo by the way! And this is Tommy and this as you probably know this is pog topia! It's truly a nice place really. You said you travel a lot does that man you don't have one solid home to live in? THAT MEANS YOU COULD STAY HERE!" He made his character jump up and down punching the air. "Uh.. I-I don't .. I'm not the best with people and.." she trailed off before the other boy had begun "tubbo your over whelming her calm down! Anyways woman why not just look around we're having a festival in a couple weeks and if you like it here you can move in and join the festival" Tommy's character said punching her. She drew her sword. "W-woah man sorry" tommy and tubbo backed away. "Anyways.. why not look around at least stay for the night" tubbo had said and Ezzie agreed, she had been traveling since she was a kid, met lots of bad people. At least that was the plot for her past. They had been walking around pog topia and even some of l'manburg she had seen many buildings and a lot of 'normal' people. They were all kind and greeted her like she had been living there for years. "you guys did all this? .. alone?" Ezzie asked and tubbo just nodded but of course tommy had things to say. "Yeah we made this place isn't it great! We have all our mates here some of them are out right now but they'll be back tomorrow you should meet them!" Ezzie was turning her Minecraft character around looking at everything.

Today had been the first official time on the server since it was supposed to be a plot stream, so she really got to take things in. "Well yeah there's more but I'm sure you've gotten tired hearing tommy ramble why not come back to the place we all stay?" Ezzie had laughed a little at the young boy. "If.." she paused as if showing her character was thinking about it. "Are you sure you want someone like me in your town" she exaggerated the "me" a little bit. "Tubbo crouched his character at her a bit. "Well what's wrong with you? Are you a wrongen?" Tommy asked and tubbo said "yeah you don't look like you could do much harm to anyone sorry but you look very young and sweet" "w-what I'm almost 25! It's not like I'm horribly old. And just because I look sweet doesn't mean I'm an angel. You boys should known that people are deceptive uhg these children"

tommy and tubbo just looked at her before tommy yelled "anyways back to the base" and everyone agreed. That's when someone called fundy ran up to them. "Tommy tubbo! And ... stranger?! Hi uh anyways wil is on his way back he should be here early morning" Ezzie turned her character away when Fundy said wil, just to add dramatic effect. "Wilbur.." she mumbled under her breath. "What was that Ezzie?" Tubbo said. "Oh uh it's nothing" she replied to the boy who was eagerly talking to fundy. "Right then stranger now that I got the important stuff out the way I'm fundy" "Ezzie" she said not turning back around to face him. "Okay well it was great meeting you I hope you like it here anyways I gotta go" and with that he left the call and they continued back to "the base" as the boys called it. Once they arrived the boys were greeted by people. A man named quackity had ran up and greeted her. She couldn't care less for the greeting but was polite. She didn't want them to kick her out yet. She needed to know if the wil they knew was her Wilbur. Her character was mostly very quiet just letting the others talk and hang out she was included every once and a while but she was just alone with her baked potato for the most part. It became night and quickly, everyone was still up and buzzing around doing things and talking until tubbo pointed out how tired her character must be from traveling and how they should keep it down so she could sleep. "Thanks" she said before putting out a thick sleeping bag and pillow.

Her character was asleep in seconds..

Okay I'm gonna end that there I have more to write but if I put it in this chapter I wouldn't know how to end it since it would get kinda long

Anyways lmk what y'all think about her character and stuff and like vote 😎

Anyways have a great day/night