What.

Ezzalynn blinked, "what?" she said looking up at him. His face turned pink realizing what he had just said. "I- ahem I said that I ..loved you" She had heard him correctly, for the first time after they had begun dating he told her that he had loved her. A smile spread across her cheeks without her even realizing it. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him down into a hug, so his ear had been next to her mouth. "I love you too Wilbur" Hearing those words come out of her mouth made his heart race with joy. he wrapped his arms around her torso lifting her off the floor and spinning in a circle like they do in those cheesy romance movies. "Bloody fucking hell I was so nervous you wouldn't have said it back!" He shouted setting her down.

She laughed taking a few steps back to gain her balance, she looked up at him "Why wouldn't I say it back? I mean it's true even if you do get on my nerves a bit sometimes" He rubbed his neck a bit "That is my bad i'll admit" He sat on her bed taking her hand and pulling her down next to him. "So would you mind if I stayed over for a while?" She shook her head no quickly "not at all ! I was going to ask if you wanted to stay over I don't want to be apart from you right now haha" She looked away a blush spreading on her face. She sounded corny and she knew it but she hadn't felt this happy in so long and had no idea on how to control herself.

Tommy's face was wrinkled into a cringey look. "That was cheesy and gross, I hate them" He said pulling his phone from the door. "Well I actually think that was quite sweet" Tubbo chimed from his phone. "Wilburs just lucky he's my friend and that Ezzie really cares for him or I swear" Tubbo cut him off laughing "Tommy you can't fight someone even if it is just Wilbur" "W-Well listen just because i'm not a big man doesn't mean anything if he hurt Ezzie I would!" Tubbo just laughed at that and they went back to their normal discord call while playing minecraft.

It had been a few hours since Wilbur had come over and they were laying on ezzies bed watching movies. "Hey love?" Wilbur said looking down in Ezzies direction. She had been asleep holding onto him, her chest rising and falling slowly. "Hmm" he hummed pulling the blankets up over her and smoothing her hair down. "Sleep well." He rested his head back and had also fallen asleep not long after.

A/N - another chapter 😎 i'm posting this while in my AP class, anyways hope you guys enjoy! The next few chapters are gonna be about vidcon and shit so 😼😼 get ready for that cause so much shit is gonna happen it's gonna get sad. Also get ready for a halloween special thing that's gonna be fun