Butterflies

Wilbur POV-
   Ezzies phone rang cause her to jump up and grab it. "Hold on wil, it's my sister" she said getting off her bed and walking out into the hallway. I sigh brushing back my hair, I could feel my heart beat starting to slow down. I was standing up heading to her bathroom when my phone rang. "Hey Wilbur, it's Nikki can we have a quick chat?" My eyes went wide "U-uh Nikki what's up?" I said stepping into Ezzie's bathroom and locking the door behind me. "Well the response you sent me was pretty vague I mean cmon? "Yeah whatever" that isn't exactly an answer dear." Nikki gave a slight chuckle causing my skin to tense, was she mad at me? I mean we don't have anything together so she shouldn't be mad if I have a girlfriend. "Look Nikki ..." I need to think of my words carefully, we've been friends for a while and though we aren't together she treats me as if we are. "I've been.. well busy lately and I don't know when we'll be able to catch up so if you could just, leave the topic be for a while?" I asked thinking over my choice of words. I wasn't being rude so she shouldn't have an issue. She complained a bit before giving in and she was about to hang up when ezzies voice rang loudly from the other side of the door. "Hey Wil I'm done we can get back to what we were doing if you wanna!" She giggled at the end of her sentence, I heard her sit down somehwere before a even louder voice rang in my head. "WILBUR?! Who was THAT!" Nikki shouted as she gave a loud huff. "Look Nikki I'll call you later okay and I'll tell you about her" "No Wilbur I want to know now." I sighed knowing she obviously wasn't going to give up. "Nikki it's my girlfriend okay? Can you drop it, it's not like we're dating so stop acting like I'm your little boyfriend" at this point in the conversation my head was starting to hurt, all I really wanted to do was go lay back with Ezzie. "I can't believe you.." I heard her mumble over the phone before hanging up. I gave out a long sigh of relief before turning the sink on and splashing my face.

   I walked out of the bathroom to see Ezzie sitting at her desk playing bedwars. Was she steaming? "Ezz, are you streaming" I whispered trying not to be loud in case she had been streaming. She shook her head no before turning her face to look at me. "Even if I was you didn't need to whisper dummy" she gave me a goofy lopsided smile before turning back to her computer killing off the red team. "Your good at that" I said taking a seat on her bed as I watched her play, a small smile forming on my lips. I watched as her brow creased when a team ran by her, how her tongue poked out when she was really focusing. She was beautiful in every way possible. How the hell did I fall so quickly for her. It's only been a few months but.. "Awh damn I died!" Ezzie shouted leaning away from her computer before motioning toward its with her hand "wanna give it a go? I'm probably not as good as you so I'd love to watch you play" I laughed. "I'm not good really, I'm shit at it compared to technoblade to be honest" Even so I stood up sitting in her chair positioning my hand on her keyboard. Now it was her turn to watch from the bed, knowing I had a live audience made the hair on my neck stand up, but knowing it was only Ezzie who was watching eased my nerves. I played three rounds and won two of them, I honestly was better then I remembered. I stretched my arms up glancing at the time on her computer before stretching my arms up giving a soft smile to Ezzie who was looking at me in awe. "Admiring the view arent we ezz?" I chuckled seeing as my comment made her cheeks flush a shade of pink.

"W-what! don't be a smart ass Wilbur!" Ezzie nudged him on the shoulder causing him to miss his jump and fall off the map. " Ha that's what you get for being a jerk" Wilbur shook his head before standing and taking her hand in his. He twirled her, taking her in his arms and swaying side to side. "Do you know just how gorgeous you are Mrs Ezzalynn" he said smirking at her. "Oh Mr soot you know how to make a girl blush don't you" she gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Ooh! I know stay here" she pushing him down on the bed earning a flirty smile from the man. "Not like that dummy!" She said leaving the room and heading towards the kitchen.  About five minutes passed before her small footsteps came running back toward the room. Wilbur gave a confused look at her bedroom door as she appeared with a plate of snacks and two drinks in hand. "Ta-da! I thought maybe you could stay over and watch some movies? I mean tommy is having tubbo stay over and his parents are away right now so I'm the big boss here" Wilburs face lit up, he was hoping she'd ask him to stay since he didn't want to just invite himself. "I don't have clothes but I'd love to stay and watch movies tonight, keep in mind we have to stream tomorrow though." Ezzie set the plates down sighing "I totally forgot about that" She sat down next to him handing him a drink and a plate with snacks on it. "So ezz.. now that your my girlfriend and all.." He paused before continuing looking at her, seeing her face turn pink. "I'd like to ask you to be my date to vidcon, it's in 2 weeks"

A/N - that's it for that chapter hope you guys enjoyed have a good day/ might :))