Chapter 7 - SECOND ENCOUNTER??

'''''MINGYU'S POV

'''''MINGYU'S POV

What have I'd done?

I tighten my grip on the glass I'm holding.

She's been off her job here.

Is she mad at me?

....

Is she hate me?

....

A hard-click sound was created when I hardly put the drink above the glass mini table in front of me.

....

I wanna see her right now. I quickly pulled myself up and made my way to the exit door. I didn't even excuse myself to them.

She was been avoiding me. Then I have no other choice but to visit her place whether she knew it or not.

I don't know her place, but looking for it was a piece of cake for us.

I hopped inside my car as I activate my line.

"You there?" I asked holing the ear side, waiting for him to respond.

"Speak." As always, he's always on in any case one of us will need him.

"Can you trace a contact number for me?" I asked as I start the engine.

"Send it to me."

Woozi is a key. tss.

You clearly know us.

Searching for people's locations was a daily life routine for us.

I asked his help to find her location through her phone. 

Her contact number?

I steal it from Jun when he left his phone. I can steal it from anyone whenever I want.

I know it is creepy but who cares?

I know now that I'm interested in her.

''''' Third Person's POV

Jena was boringly walking going back to her home, looking at her foot stepping left then right. She realized her refrigerator was out of stock so she decided to go to the nearest public store.

Staying at her home without doing anything is killing her.

She blew a long sigh as she lifted her chin towards her when someone showed her vision, a very familiar feature. She got automatically froze when their eyes met.

He was looking at her surprisingly too.

Obviously, he was waiting for her to come near.

She trembled in shock.

Her heart was now clenching in pain as her stomach starts crumbling while her eyes widen when she recognized that presence.

There's only one person who can make her stiffen like crazy, just like this moment.