Chapter 2 - THE ENCOUNTER

'''''JHOANNE'S POV

I'm at the club where that mission had to be done. Tss...

I wear black leather and black shiny skinny jeans. I just let my hair down.

Makeup?

Heck! I don't need that. I don't have to cover my gorgeous face and besides it's in the dark place.

But I wanna cool my head first before my mission. If I don't, I'll miss my tasks.

Kidding!

Hell! I never missed any mission in my entire life. I'm just not in a mood to work.

I recall what just happened a while ago.

My brother.

He's so overreacting. He's getting on my nerve. I don't want anybody to treat me like a kid. I can handle myself. I'm strong enough.

Anyway, I'll just apologize tomorrow, so let's just forget about him.

I sat at the counter. I ordered wine. I ship slight of it and look in nowhere.

I was thinking deeply about my steps in my mission when someone interrupted it.

"Hey, Lady."

Damn!

He disturbed me.

I wanna wreck his neck. I heard a deep voice beside me. I glance up at him and examine his face.

Not bad. He's a good-looking guy huh.

He has pair of sparkled eyes with nasty glare, a little thick brows, black hair that suits his pale skin, pointed nose, and thin pinkish lips. His jawline was in perfect shape.

I notice his lips form into a smirk.

"Staring is bad baby." He chuckled. "Tsk!" Me. I avert my gaze away from him and gulp my wine.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked. "I'm busy," I said in bored. "Kissing with the glass?" I glared at him, but he just laughs a little. But I find it sexy, to be honest.

I didn't respond.

"How about in my lips?" He smiled devilish. This guy loves getting in trouble really.

I smirk back. I saw his eyes sparkled. Tss...

"You'll regret this little boy." I smile sweetly. "Tsk! don't 'little boy' me and just fucking try me." I can sense some pissed in his voice.

Smirk didn't leave my lips.

Don't mention that I'm good at it. I'm good at seducing men.

My nature.

But hey! Don't get me wrong, I'm a virgin ok.... so don't think wrong idea.

I don't do sex. Just thinking about that disgusted me. Seungcheol is just what you called OA.

What if I'll play with this man for a while? Hmm, good idea.

"I'm good if you want. I can feel you what paradise is." He said sounding challenging with a smirking. "Oh really? Then we're a good match. That's what I want you to know."

I slowly creep close his left ear. My lip feels tickles made by the small hair of his skin as my breath bounces back at my face. "Wanna fly? Baby Boy?" I whispered in a husky voice and peck on his neck after that closeness.

It's not new. I use to track my prey to kill them with this. He smiles and grabs my waist hungrily and presses his body onto mine. I could feel the warmness of his body. He was wearing ray fit shirt on his inner and leather on the outer.