Chapter 11 - THE TARGET

"Can't you just disappear in my sight?" Jun shouts in very pissed at Krizzia.

"Jun, I-"

"Go away!!!" He yells now at top of his lungs.

Those made Zia flinch in scared and left her speechless. The corner of her eyes become watery but held it tight by blinking repeatedly. She'll look pitiful in his eyes if she breaks into tears.

They are in the back of the bar they use to visit every night they're in their free time. Jun drags his feet here to breathe some fresh air.

He was thinking about what happened when Dino got into danger.

He somehow feels guilty for not paying attention to his absence. His guilt grew when Ella cried seeing Dino with his fresh bruises.

How can they be so irresponsible with their youngest?

He feels cruel.

And here he is now, yelling at this innocent woman and spitting his anger on himself the woman who wants his attention. He was annoyed when she followed him outside.

"Don't ever come near me again!" He yells for the last time and leaves her there statued.

Zia couldn't help but break down in tears after the unexpected scene.

Her bitch looks in everyone's eyes go. She now completely looked like a broken devil.

'Why?'

She drops her eyes to the ground while her tears continuously pour.

'I did everything he likes towards woman, so why?'

Every time he shoos her away as an insect cuts her apart and rips her heart into two. Does she hard to like to? It does hurt her ten times when he was flirting with another woman while he's always denying her offer.

She even does the bitch things along with those sluts to take his attention,

but she still fails to get him.

She let out an aggressive and cracking sigh.

"Zia, I think this is enough. We have to stop now. He'll never turn his head on you whatever you do." She said to her pitiful self and chuckled bitterly.

.....

*Reality*

A tear slowly traces a warm cheek. It was been a while since that night, but his words seem recorded in her ears. It's like that happened yesterday.

It still hurt.

She still feels like throwing up. Can still feel an ache in her stomach.

Zia was looking at her reflection through the mirror. Wearing some not-that-revealing clothes, just a very simple one just how rich woman dressed. She looks professional at least.

A gray sleeveless turtle neck dress above her knees. It was been a month since the last time she went to that club.

A club that temporarily became her home to get the man she loves.

Yes, she loves.

Unfortunately, fails do to so. She was trying to move on from him, thankfully because she now feel pity for herself for following him like a dog.

She quickly wipes her tears effortlessly.

She stopped her idiotic mind. She misses hanging out at clubs so she decided to visit one, but not that club where she used to spend time, to the club where she will never see Jun.