Chapter 12 - INVOLVING AGAIN

"Myungho, come here." He muttered looking at the two men lying.

Something came up in his mind.

Are they after their target was also theirs?

For what reason?

Why do they want to find these people?

"Where are you?"Myungho asked him while he was on his way.

"At the third restroom. At the right side of you." Woozi answered looking at what Soonyoung looking at through the screen. He was now connected to the restroom's CCTVs. Myungho quickly follows where Woozi said.

He can now see the sight of the third door of the restroom. He runs ahead and came inside right away then there, he saw Soonyoung with the two guys on the floor deep sleeping in their black clothes.

"Get that one." He said pointing with his eyes. 

"How about the other one?" He asked referring to Seungcheol who was left alone.

"Are they together?" He asked again as he fix the man on his shoulder holding his legs.

"No. He was also after our enemy." He said looking at Seungcheol.

"Leave him there." As they made way retreating.

*****

"Still no sign of him?" Luhan asked panicking, afraid of something bad happening to Seungcheol.

"Damn it!" He cussed hardly ruin his hair. They are waiting in the forest near that club.

"Why are they so hard-headed?" Luhan spoke again in pissed. Remembering how Eumi was also hard to control.

"Chill, he can protect himself," Seungkwan said trying to ignore his worry and calming Luhan before he'll make a fuse.

They wait for a little, but...

"I'm going back," Luhan said and put back his cup and left.

"How was it?" Woozi asked still focusing on the screen.

"Slight," Dokyeom said removing his cup for a while.

"It's alright. We have him." Myungho said glancing right side in the corner of his eyes. They gathered at the corner when they have done each task.

"Can you recognize their faces?" They all look at Woozi inside their white vans. He was asking them while his sight was still on the screen.

"No."They all said the same answer.

"Dokyeom, Jun is still inside. Wait for him. Use my motorbike instead." Myungho said simply throwing the keys at Dokyeom.

"Go, "Dokyeom said. They all hop inside aside from Dokyeom.

"Where is he?" Luhanasked frustratedly while walking aggressively.

"I can't trace him. He turns off his line." Xiumin said trying to find another method to locate Seungcheol.

"Fuck!" His panic starts getting wider. The club was not that huge so he rushes inside and searches every corner of the place.

He was approaching the door which was widely opened. He rashes there and in his shock, he saw an unconscious familiar figure of a man lying on the floor.

"Seungcheol!" He quickly kneeled down and shook him.

"Hey!"

He checks his condition first and thankfully there's nothing blood or any wound on his body. His worries somehow lessen. He was just sleeping deeply.