Chapter 23 - OFFENDED

"15 minutes." He sturnly said.

"Dude, 30 minutes." Dokyeom still insisted to him on the other line.

"I said 15 minutes." He said not bagging at all even Dokyeom already said he really needs her. He can now imagine Wonwoo's face in darkness.

"Last, just 20 minutes." Dokyeom said insist again like they are seller and customer at the market demanding for the price.

"10 minutes," Wonwoo suddenly said. Dokyeom has a new resort project so he wanted Jhoanne to design it or just little suggestions. He knows Jhoanne was pretty experience so he wants her but his damn boss not letting Dokyeom borrowed her for long, said she has a lot of work in his office and that's where she hired here for.

"I hired for that fucki-" He added tried to control his tongue. Dokyeom can hear him sounded pissed that cause his mind wonder something. Well, Dokyeom used to his curses so he really don't mind.

He smirk. "You really sounded like a possessive boyfriend, Wonwoo." He teased.

"Fucking what?! She's working on my office, not there!" Dokyeom distance his phone from his ears before he loses his hearing.

"Tsk! Fine 15 minutes, stop shouting." Then he hear disconnected sound but chuckles at his cousin.

....

Wonwoo slammed the white telephone which got Jhoanne's attention from the files she was handling on the side.

"Visit the designing team. 15 minutes." He told her not looking at her, continuing his business in his laptop.

"Sir, may I ask why?" She asked in clueless doesn't remember if she had business there.

His sharp eyes flicked at her. "Didn't Dokyeom informed you?" He asked with his crumpled face.

"No sir, but I know it is all about designing."

"Tsk!" He brought back his eyes at the screen.

"Replace Mr. Kang later. He isn't available." He said creating noise typing on the keyboard.

When Jhoanne realize what he just said, "What?!" She accidentally asked yells which got Wonwoo's attention again. "Have a problem?" He asked slightly raising his one brow.

"Ah hehe no sir. It's totally fine." She chuckles but can't hide her fuming eyes in great annoyance. 'This freak! I don't wanted to travel. This is insane!'

Jhoanne has his schedule so she knows what he was talking about.

Mr. Kang and the CEO, Wonwoo has to visit their cultural

He flicked back his eyes in front again. "Get out." He rudely told but thankfully sounded calm and continue his work.

"Aish, jerk!" She murmurs and left his office.

*****

"Is there any progress?" Luhan asked Xiumin who is looking so sleepless obviously by the dark under his eyes.

"Still ongoing. We cannot just barge into that kid again or it will cause a huge fire so we should take it slow as much as possible." He tiredly explains while eyes scanning those different files above his mini table. They are in his office. Full of cables wires of technologies.

Luhan nodded as response. He really wanna rush it but as Xiumin said, they have to be careful.

"But I already talk to those kids there to work with us." He said in confidence they'll do good.

"Aren't you disturbing their schooling?" Luhan said in concerned.

Xiumin chuckles at Luhan's statement. "When did they focus on their study?" He shook his head smiling in amusement thinking of them forcing to study by their parents. "Tsk! Those kids."