Chapter 13 - THE WHITE HAIRED

*Knock*

"Mr. Jeon," Jhoanne called outside his office.

She stays silent still waiting for his response but there's nothing. She breathes. "Sir, the files are here."

Still no reply from her boss.

She checks her wristwatch. "It's still 7, I don't think he's off." She murmured to herself. "Sir?" She hold the doorknob checking if it was locked, but it did clicks, luckily he didn't lock it.

Darkness and quietness welcomed her as she entered inside.

"Where did he go? He didn't even inform me."

She switches on the light and walks to his desk. He's so rude ever. I thought he needs these papers." She dwells in annoyance but something shining caught her eyes from the open cabinet.

She didn't hesitate to get closer there and slowly touches it. She gently pulls it out and saw the high quality of a silver handgun. Her face darkens. She wasn't surprised at all,

she did expect this.

He's the cousin of the former owner of this building.

It is not new if he owns this kind of thing.

******

Wonwoo was aggressively gulping every single glass of alcohol, the strongest alcohol that he chose tonight.

"Let me go! Who the hell are you?!"

"Hey! We never met mister."

"Sir, you okay?"

He shuts his eyes tightly as much when he recalls those words came from different people that he just now realized.

'Shit! Shit! This is bull!'

'This can't be.'

He frustratedly gulps a glass again, recalling those women he approaches and mistaking it for one person.

Mingyu notices his unusual behavior. His aura wasn't usual strong like this.

However, his presence was intense even, he can feel it. He also notices his pale and doomed expression.

Even though the place was dimmed he could still see his expression. He obviously wasn't in himself.

"Dude, you good?" He asked concernedly.

After he takes Jena home, he came here knowing Wonwoo will always be here every night and he came here seeing him like this.

"This is impossible." Wonwoo talks staring down with doomed balled eyes.

Mingyu's curiosity grew even more. Wondering what he was talking about. He seems in huge trouble. Is it about their enemy or others involved in it?

"Impossible what?" Mingyu sip his drink.

"That damn illness before." He said in a calm but surely inside him scrambling in frustration the way his eyes darken.

"You what?" Mingyu asked almost spilling what he drunk in shock when he realise what he just said.